Poll: Hyrule Edition XL or Pokemon Solgaleo Lunala XL

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by jmhannz, Apr 24, 2017.

?

What 3DS

1. Hyrule Edition Dual IPS

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Pokemon Solgaleo Lunala

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Neither I want to be stubborn

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. jmhannz
    OP

jmhannz GBAtemp Fan

Apr 4, 2017
    United States
    Okay so I have two DS's, both CFW as I opened them and did it immediately, both screen protectors. Both like never really used.

Hyrule edition 3ds xl dual IPS warmer top panel.
    Pokemon solgaleo lunala black 3ds xl top IPS (cooler colors which looks nice) bottom TN but its the bottom screen so who cares? idk.

I want to keep one completely mint never used except for cfw and updating firmware/luma to keep it up to date then back in its box and not have wear or tear.

The other I want to use daily with all my stuff, game like crazy and no flucks will be given.

Currently using hyrule edition dual IPS as I had this one first.. Although I can system transfer....

What will be worth more in the long run? I'm just starting to collect 3DS's special editions... What would you daily...?

[​IMG]

2. Oschara

Oschara GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    Depends on what fan you are. Pokemon or Zelda. They are both beautiful.

3. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    I didn't get the question.

Are we supposed to
    • vote for the most beautiful one that you will use daily because it's awesome or
    • vote for the most beautiful one that you will keep mint in order to sell it later while playing on the fugly one or
    • vote for the fugly one for the opposite reasons ?

pelago likes this.
  4. jmhannz
    OP

jmhannz GBAtemp Fan

Apr 4, 2017
    United States
    I am a huge Zelda fan, I was a pokemon blue/red/yellow fan. I haven't tried the new ones. I feel like the zelda one is so rare, especially dual IPS CFW, and I have original box and receipt and so far I opened it just to CFW it and put it back in. Keep it fresh. I guess I am looking for which one is worth more in the long term. One that I can preserve.

Last edited by jmhannz, Apr 24, 2017
  5. iAqua

iAqua

Dec 7, 2015
    Antarctica
    Zelda one isn't rare at all.

6. Oschara

Oschara GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    I guess the point im trying to make is that which one do you cherish more? Rarity is imo in the eye of the beholder. Yes one day you may be able to sell the zelda unit for example for 1k but why would you?

7. jmhannz
    OP

jmhannz GBAtemp Fan

Apr 4, 2017
    United States
    yeah im cherishing the zelda more, think im gonna use that one and box up the Hyrule. i want to be buried with it lmao

Oschara likes this.