Hacking Poll: How big is the user base of the SX OS?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 7,810
  • Replies 49

How many switch users use the SX OS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If the poll had been how big is the user base of Atmosphere the results would've been reversed. This is not how you word a good poll question.

mezz0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
SXOS is just too damn convenient for so little money. I used to switch atmo <> sxos for the syscheat kip, but now with sxos cheat support even that is no longer required. If you have more money than time, going the SXOS route just makes more sense. 40+ year old dad talking here :)

That being said, SXOS wouldn't be what it is without the stolen open source code from other people/projects. I feel it's important to acknowledge that and do what we can to support those opensource projects, so they too can thrive. I'm pretty sure sxos feature list would come to an abrupt end if the scene decided to no longer publish their source openly.

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
250,000 and counting.. :)
Hi Sir,

We are from the State Administration of Taxation
国家税务总局
sat.png
We would just like to have a word regarding Team Xecuter's income tax return for the fiscal year 2018.
Many thanks.

... just kidding around
:yayswitch:
Or am I?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Most use cfw to pirate especially sxos. So everyone busy playing games instead of posting here.
I actually bought 5 physical cartridges during the past week alone but I use and prefer sxos over the other cfws. USB loading, emunand + xci support are a very, very convenient features.

I don't think you are going to get accurate tallies on your vote because most people that use atmosphere see that something says sxos and ignore it.
That is probably true, but on the other hand this post already has far more votes than most of the other polls.

Last edited by Technicmaster0,
Reactions: Condemned87

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.