fishykipper

pkmn breeder
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
basically, just bought pokemon SS bundled with the pokewalker, but have been playing HG on my DS for quite a while now, would be sweet to be able to use the pokewalker with
my acekard 2i....but its not possible at all is it???

Something about the pokewalker having to connect to the actual game card??? is that right?? pretty tech ain't it!!!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Not possible. The retail cart is made differently from normal carts, and has a infrared port (or something) to allow it to connect with the Pokewalker. So no, it can't connect to flashcarts.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
fishykipper said:
basically, just bought pokemon SS bundled with the pokewalker, but have been playing HG on my DS for quite a while now, would be sweet to be able to use the pokewalker with

Something about the pokewalker having to connect to the actual game card??? is that right?? pretty tech ain't it!!!
There's an IR chip in the retail carts that connects to the pokewalker. Since flashcarts don't have that chip, they can't connect to the pokewalker.

EDIT: dammit Raika

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Demonbart said:
fishykipper said:

There's an IR chip in the retail carts that connects to the pokewalker. Since flashcarts don't have that chip, they can't connect to the pokewalker.

10 minutes late lol.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raika said:
Demonbart said:
fishykipper said:

10 minutes late lol.
I was doing something else in the meantime XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn