Hacking Pokesav with M3 DS Real

jvandep

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi I have a problem with the pokemon hack program Pokesav. I hope this is the right sub-forum, if not sorry
frown.gif

This is my problem: I Succesfuly uploaden my save file in to pokesav, I have made some changses that I want to do and then I saved it into an .sav file.
What do I have to do next?
wacko.gif
I tried to put it into my micro sd card, but then there are no changes at all!
What am I doing wrong?
wacko.gif

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Backup your current .sav files. Modify it with that pokesav program. Rename it to .sa1 then in the Game Menu hit 'select' and select .1 > default. You have to replace the current save file for changes to take affect. And by replace I mean from the Game Setting not just via your computer.

jvandep

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
g6team said:
Backup your current .sav files. Modify it with that pokesav program. Rename it to .sa1 then in the Game Menu hit 'select' and select .1 > default. You have to replace the current save file for changes to take affect. And by replace I mean from the Game Setting not just via your computer.
I just have to name the outcoming file :".sa1"? and in the game menu do you mean in the game itself? and if I hid the select button nothing happends! and what do you mkean with:"You have to replace the current save file for changes to take affect." ??
Sorry for all the trouble
unsure.gif

P.S. I use tochpod

dhcalva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know with Sakura that I just backup my old save file to .sav-backup and overwrite the .sav with the one from pokesave and it works just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)