Pokesav with M3 DS Real

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by jvandep, Apr 27, 2009.

Apr 27, 2009

Pokesav with M3 DS Real by jvandep at 8:48 AM (1,192 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. jvandep
    OP

Newcomer jvandep Newbie

Netherlands
    Hi I have a problem with the pokemon hack program Pokesav. I hope this is the right sub-forum, if not sorry [​IMG]
    This is my problem: I Succesfuly uploaden my save file in to pokesav, I have made some changses that I want to do and then I saved it into an .sav file.
    What do I have to do next? [​IMG] I tried to put it into my micro sd card, but then there are no changes at all!
    What am I doing wrong? [​IMG]

2. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    Backup your current .sav files. Modify it with that pokesav program. Rename it to .sa1 then in the Game Menu hit 'select' and select .1 > default. You have to replace the current save file for changes to take affect. And by replace I mean from the Game Setting not just via your computer.

3. jvandep
    OP

Newcomer jvandep Newbie

Netherlands
    I just have to name the outcoming file :".sa1"? and in the game menu do you mean in the game itself? and if I hid the select button nothing happends! and what do you mkean with:"You have to replace the current save file for changes to take affect." ??
    Sorry for all the trouble [​IMG]

P.S. I use tochpod

4. dhcalva

Newcomer dhcalva Newbie

United States
    I know with Sakura that I just backup my old save file to .sav-backup and overwrite the .sav with the one from pokesave and it works just fine.

5. mistwolf

Newcomer mistwolf Member

Australia
    I'm horrible and never even back it up, just edit it directly, lol.