ROM Hack Pokesav HG/SS v0.02 English

Skip00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^^I can only guess, but I think that this Pokesav is HEAVILY based on the Platinum Pokesav, and therefore doesn't (yet) have features that are exclusive to HG/SS. The Notched Ear Pichu only exists in HG/SS and is not able to be traded to other versions.
Because this Pokesav is still very new, you can't edit things like that yet. Another example is with the "Poketch" and "Poffin" options - these are D/P/Pt exclusive.
smile.gif

IdunsApple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this able to enable special events?

EDIT: Apparently not.. Not even the Platinum one has the option to enable events. only D/P does..

Olly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IdunsApple said:
Is this able to enable special events?

EDIT: Apparently not.. Not even the Platinum one has the option to enable events. only D/P does..
You need Windows Enabler for it.

TickBoomz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats up, everybody!
Anyway, I edited my HeartGold .sav file, while at the same time keeping a backup of the original file.
With everything done, I go to the game and try to access my save, but the game freezes.
I then replace the hacked save with my old one, but the same exact thing happens.
Can someone help me? I took wayyyy too long to build myself up in game, and the thought of starting over is heartbreaking...
(If this is helpful, I'm using an Acekard 2i with the latest firmware, I'm not sure what the save size is, and it saves itself in nds.sav format)
Thanks for any help!(that was long...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1