pokemon

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by kaisai, Sep 25, 2009.

1. kaisai
    OP

kaisai GBAtemp Regular

May 31, 2007
    United States
    well i was wondering if yall have heard if there is gon to be a new pokemon game for the Wii, or is there just a update for PBR for PGH and PSS

2. TM2-Megatron

TM2-Megatron Predacon Commander

Feb 10, 2009
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    It'd be nice if they did, but I haven't heard anything. Hell, Nintendo hasn't even released the update for My Pokemon Ranch to make it Platinum compatible outside of Japan. Pokemon isn't exactly getting a ton of attention on the Wii, sadly... though that shouldn't really be a shock, since it didn't do much better on Gamecube or N64.

What would be cool is if Nintendo were to release a semi-remade WiiWare version of the N64's Pokemon Stadium 2, as a kind of companion to HeartGold and SoulSilver... remade for compatibilty with the DS generation games through the Wii/DS wireless link, instead of the original transfer pak compatibility with R/B/Y/G/S/C.

3. zuron7

zuron7 RBYG

Apr 6, 2009
    India
    GPS not available in this area
    The pokemon games on the wii are really not worth getting.

4. TM2-Megatron

TM2-Megatron Predacon Commander

Feb 10, 2009
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Well, it seems like I stand corrected. I saw this piece of news on Project Pokemon's front page today:

http://projectpokemon.org/

We'll have to wait for more confirmation to find out what kind of game it actually is, but here's hoping it's actually somewhat decent.

5. Eichro

Eichro Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Brazil
    Well, I've been waiting for a Pokémon console game that didn't force me to buy the portable main games to use all rental species, but that seems but a very distant dream..

6. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    Wow, thanks for the heads-up!

7. kukuruza

kukuruza Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2009
    I hate pokemon

8. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Congratulations, I bet the world was just DYING to know this completely useless fact. You've enlightened me and touched me deeply, sensei. Now I may find the inner light to face my demons.

9. King Zargo

King Zargo I'm a Star

Aug 29, 2007
    Nepal
    I hope they will create Pokemon Stadium 3. The first two console pokemon games are amazing with rentals.

10. hughjass

hughjass GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2008
    it would be nice if they created a console rpg of the same style of the portable games. They've kind of done it already, but not really.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice