Gaming Pokémon X & Y is more fun than Sun & Moon imo.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tf X and Y were way better than SM and USUM crap........i mean.....7 th gen was totally trash......too easy (ok although oras was too easy too but still better)

Reactions: Stealphie

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
X and Y are dull as hell. I couldn't care less for anything the characters were talking about during the whole time, they're completely devoid of personality they just feel like an excuse to point you to wherever you need to go next. USUM has a lot of personality, and the world is quite beautiful. Unlike X and Y full of girly fancy castles and brick roads

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i liked both when i played them. x and y certainly had a bigger impact as the first of the 3d 3ds games and special moves weren't as cool an addition as mega evolutions, but it looked a lot better and the world did feel more alive in the later years

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't play Pokemon for the characters tho. I only play it to have some good 'ol simple RPG fun.
yeah me neither, but it was cool to get "jesse and james being lame villains" vibe like in the cartoon from the skull guy on USUM, for example. I never gave two shits about any other villains before, they were completely devoid of personality (unless you count being an edgelord that wants to destroy the planet or time and space and the universe and stuff as personality)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!