Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ok this is perfect, i really loved this... but... it feels very uncorfomtable so i want to make a request if you dont mind
the main character being male (of course) with dark skin and brown hair, and with the game being in spanish (you cant change the language after you select it, your skin cant be changed as well) and add dusknoir, is a pokemon that you cant get if you dont trade and is my ghost type favourite but overall, you cant get it if you dont trade.
i hope you can do this, as for the name i'll tell ya on pm, thanks in advance

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a small question: Does those save transfer Friend Safari as well?

I wouldn't know since the save is a fresh one that picks up shortly after you have obtained your starter and isn't anywhere near the end of the game. You will have to wait for somebody to beat the game to find out for sure.

I can tell you this. I have two other 3DS units besides the one that I use for my Gateway card. I use one normal unit (full FC list) primarily over the other normal one (one one FC, my other 3DS.) If I use my main physical cart on the unit with only one FC, the vast majority of my Friend Safari does not show up. It is full though anytime that I play it on my primary normal unit.

Unless jaku (who was the one who started the official save base) had FC entered into his Gateway 3DS, then I wouldn't expect to see any to show up. The only ones that will possibly show up will be ones that correspond to your friend list in that case. Even if he did have codes entered, only a fraction may show up at all. Also, since you cannot connect to the Wi-Fi servers, you may not be able to see the 3rd pokemon in a person's safari since it is said that a person has be online and have beaten the game for that to show up.

Ok this is perfect, i really loved this... but... it feels very uncorfomtable so i want to make a request if you dont mind
the main character being male (of course) with dark skin and brown hair, and with the game being in spanish (you cant change the language after you select it, your skin cant be changed as well) and add dusknoir, is a pokemon that you cant get if you dont trade and is my ghost type favourite but overall, you cant get it if you dont trade.
i hope you can do this, as for the name i'll tell ya on pm, thanks in advance

I'm sorry, but don't expect a save file like that anytime soon. It took me about 6 hours to beef up the official X save to what it is now (it used to be identical to the Y save.) To start from scratch for just one user wouldn't be fair to other users on this thread and would be extremely time consuming which would prevent me from further working on the main file. If you find somebody with a 3DS and a copy of the game, you can trade everything over to their copy, start a new file the way that you want it, and then trade everything back though.

I will add a dusknoir in a future update. It was not included in this first massive update since that line is not required to complete the Kalos Pokedex.

Reactions: supermalloch

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
well i knew a friend who has a gateway as well as me, so i'll wait for a update of this save with dusknoir, so i cant start trade all the pokemon with him then make a copy and trade all the pokemon to him, thanks mgs1980 and sorry if i requested too much.

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
well i knew a friend who has a gateway as well as me, so i'll wait for a update of this save with dusknoir, so i cant start trade all the pokemon with him then make a copy and trade all the pokemon to him, thanks mgs1980 and sorry if i requested too much.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You didn't request too much, no more than other requests that I have received. I just don't think that people quite understand how much work it takes to make a consolidated file. You have to trade over gold to buy pokeballs. You then have to catch a bunch of trade fodder. Then, in my case, I used clones, previous trades, pre made gen 5 hacks, etc to trade over. It took almost 2 hours just trade about 3 1/2 boxes in addition to all of the time to it took to catch the trade fodder, clone, etc.! On paper it sounds like it should be quite simple, but it turns out to be rather time consuming unfortunately (especially the delay between each and every trade :hateit:)

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You didn't request too much, no more than other requests that I have received. I just don't think that people quite understand how much work it takes to make a consolidated file. You have to trade over gold to buy pokeballs. You then have to catch a bunch of trade fodder. Then, in my case, I used clones, previous trades, pre made gen 5 hacks, etc to trade over. It took almost 2 hours just trade about 3 1/2 boxes! On paper it sounds like it should be quite simple, but it turns out to be rather time consuming unfortunately (especially the delay between each and every trade :hateit:)
i think that it would be only re inject or something with the files, of course i'm sorry if i havent though that it would be more hard, but tell me, it will be possible to trade between 2 3ds who has gateway?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think that it would be only re inject or something with the files, of course i'm sorry if i havent though that it would be more hard, but tell me, it will be possible to trade between 2 3ds who has gateway?

I wish that it was that simple, but there is no public way to inject things. You aren't the only person to think that. You should see some of the other forums that I visit. It is a very common misconception, especially since Powersaves began supporting Pokemon X/Y.

Yes, you can trade between two 3DS units as long as it is a local trade over local wireless or IR methods (I did all of the trades between my Gateway 3DS and a normal 3DS with a regular cart using local wireless trading.) You can't trade over Wi-Fi though nor can you trade on the GTS. That's the main reason why I included the final trade evolutions on the Kalos Dex pokemon since not everybody has a friend nearby with a 3DS and a copy of Pokemon to trade with.

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I wish that it was that simple, but there is no public way to inject things. You aren't the only person to think that. You should see some of the other forums that I visit. It is a very common misconception, especially since Powersaves began supporting Pokemon X/Y.

Yes, you can trade between two 3DS units as long as it is a local trade over local wireless or IR methods (I did all of the trades between my Gateway 3DS and a normal 3DS with a regular cart using local wireless trading.) You can't trade over Wi-Fi though nor can you trade on the GTS. That's the main reason why I included the final trade evolutions on the Kalos Dex pokemon since not everybody has a friend nearby with a 3DS and a copy of Pokemon to trade with.
ok now i'll have to count how many pokemon this save has so i can tell my friend how many pokemon he has to capture in order to trade all of them with this pokemon and backwards, and again, thanks for all this work on pokemon, and i hope you can add dusknoir easilly without problems

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Friend Safari is populated according to your Friend Codes, it doesn't carry over cartridges much less savegames.

Not forgetting that you can't go online with Gateway and thus can't unlock the 3rd slot Pokemon in Friend Safari.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friend Safari is populated according to your Friend Codes, it doesn't carry over cartridges much less savegames.

Not forgetting that you can't go online with Gateway and thus can't unlock the 3rd slot Pokemon in Friend Safari.

I thought the same thing was absolutely true as well, but a few did carry over when I used my physical cart that I use on a non-Gateway 3DS on a different 3DS non-Gateway 3DS with only one FC on it that I have. It was only just a few, but a some did carry over for some odd reason (unless it was because those were the few friends who were online the last time that I went online with that cart.) I honestly never thought of trying that out until tonight actually and was surprised to see the results.

I will say that I find the chances that anybody will find any transferred friend safaris once they get there to be extremely remote. I also agree with you on the 3rd slot pokemon.

leeksausage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My problem with the fragmentation error is still there.

What I did was:

1. Copied Pokemon X stored on my Mac to my Micro SD
2. Injected the save from my windows PC whilst selecting the ROM directly on the card and the save file from the PC.
3. Tried it - fragmentation error
4. Copied ROM from Micro SD card to PC (same ROM I had already injected the save into)
5. Injected save into ROM (again)
6. Copied ROM from PC to Micro SD
7. Fragmentation error
8. Copied ROM (with save injected) from Micro SD card onto my Mac
9. Deleted ROM of Micro SD
10. Copied save injected ROM back onto Micro SD
11. Fragmentation error

Not sure what else I can do? Perhaps copy the original ROM onto the PC, inject the save, copy back to the Mac and then load onto the Micro SD card?
Or is there a way I can inject the save directly from a Mac?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
My problem with the fragmentation error is still there.

What I did was:

1. Copied Pokemon X stored on my Mac to my Micro SD
2. Injected the save from my windows PC whilst selecting the ROM directly on the card and the save file from the PC.
3. Tried it - fragmentation error
4. Copied ROM from Micro SD card to PC (same ROM I had already injected the save into)
5. Injected save into ROM (again)
6. Copied ROM from PC to Micro SD
7. Fragmentation error
8. Copied ROM (with save injected) from Micro SD card onto my Mac
9. Deleted ROM of Micro SD
10. Copied save injected ROM back onto Micro SD
11. Fragmentation error

Not sure what else I can do? Perhaps copy the original ROM onto the PC, inject the save, copy back to the Mac and then load onto the Micro SD card?
Or is there a way I can inject the save directly from a Mac?
Copy everything off and format your card then copy your roms back one by one

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought the same thing was absolutely true as well, but a few did carry over when I used my physical cart that I use on a non-Gateway 3DS on a different 3DS non-Gateway 3DS with only one FC on it that I have. It was only just a few, but a some did carry over for some odd reason (unless it was because those were the few friends who were online the last time that I went online with that cart.) I honestly never thought of trying that out until tonight actually and was surprised to see the results.

I will say that I find the chances that anybody will find any transferred friend safaris once they get there to be extremely remote. I also agree with you on the 3rd slot pokemon.

So as gateway user, I have no chance at all to use friend safari? Or can I add just some FCs and at least catch the Slot 1/2 Pokemons?

Edit:

"We are planning to launch gen 6 support by the end of the month."

https://www.pokecheck.org/

Might this work with gateway once released?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK guy, here is the latest X update. This update should give everybody the opportunity to complete the National Dex without having to trade with anybody. Many of these were made by myself using Pokegen when I was completing my National Dex and are competitive (many are shiny versions as well.) If I couldn't find the .pkm file that I used for my Dex, I either used a public file or traded on the GTS as I wanted to save some time.

This update adds a little over a box of new pokemon (including completing the legendaries.) If anybody sees anything that I left out, either shoot me a message or post it here. However, if it can be found in Kalos or obtained by breeding or evolving the extra pokemon that I have included, I may not put it in. My main goal was to ensure that people could get a National Dex completion even if they couldn't trade with anybody. If somebody else want to update the file with a complete living dex, then feel free to use my file as a base, but I just don't have the time to do that.

You can find the file below as well as the list of new Pokemon. I will be updating the front page shortly. Of note, I have added a squirtle and tyrunt that I obtained off of the GTS so you can now choose whatever fossil or gen 1 starter that you want. I still have not included Zapdos as you can capture that in game since the chosen starter was fennekin. I also have not included the megastones that you can get in Pokemon X.

Baltoy
Blissey
Bouffalant
Braviary
Buneary
Cherrim
Daumaka
Dusknoir
Dustox
Frillish
Glameow
Granbull
Herdier
Joltik
Kricketot
Leavanny
Mandibuzz
Misdreavus
Numel
Pidove
Regice
Sealeo
Seismitoad
Shiftry
Squirtle
Stantler
Treecko
Tyrunt
Unown
Victini
Whimsicott
Yamask

The Y version remains unaltered. Let me know if there are any problems with the file.

Enjoy the file.

Attachments

• Pokemon Saves - Ash.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 338

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Um, I know this is too much to ask but can you add some ditto with good IV and Nature so I can breed my early team.
Ditto can be found in game but it was in gym 6 town or something and hard to find good IV ditto in the wild.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, I know this is too much to ask but can you add some ditto with good IV and Nature so I can breed my early team.
Ditto can be found in game but it was in gym 6 town or something and hard to find good IV ditto in the wild.

There is already a 6 IV Japanese ditto in there. As far as natures go, if I recall the ditto is modest.

leeksausage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work MGS1980. Finally got the save working!
Got the second most recent one (page 12), put a few hours in. Is it worth starting again with the most recent save you submitted?

Also, is it possible to inject with a Mac yet. The process I have to use going from Mac to PC to Mac to Micro SD is extremely tedious!

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work MGS1980. Finally got the save working!
Got the second most recent one (page 12), put a few hours in. Is it worth starting again with the most recent save you submitted?

Also, is it possible to inject with a Mac yet. The process I have to use going from Mac to PC to Mac to Micro SD is extremely tedious!

My program probably works with Wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch