Hacking Pokémon X/Y Dumper and Editor

netbeard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody tried sniffing the IR local trade data? Proper design would dictate that it uses the save data packet, but ya never know...

DannyAwesome1104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
DannyAwesome1104 said:
Maybe we could try injecting a packet (if we can) in a regular trade from the GTS, if the timing is right. This is not necessarily the best option, but it could be possible. BTW, people go crazy for a lv. 30 Mawile :). I don't have any experience with injecting or anything like this, so I don't think this is very useful, but hey, I gave it a shot :P lol.​
Chaos said:​
GTS is encrypted wont happen and you cant just inject in p2p trade or wonder not without the checksum solved it's been said on almost every page now. (and now this page included)​

Drat, oh well I tried though. It's good to know that there is a way to inject Pokémon into the game, since a few people (I don't remember their names lol) have made success. Let's keep trying then.

In an unrelated note, you guys managed to extract the Pokémon & made possible to modify it, but I never understood what's stopping the injection process. Can someone explain to me that? Like I said, I don't have much experience with this (maybe no experience at all -.-)

Thanks, keep up the good work! ;)

P.S. WHY DOES THE REPLY BUTTON ON OTHER POSTS WON'T WORK! D:

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In an unrelated note, you guys managed to extract the Pokémon & made possible to modify it, but I never understood what's stopping the injection process. Can someone explain to me that? Like I said, I don't have much experience with this (maybe no experience at all -.-)

We can edit the actual .pkx files and have them be valid easily. The problem is we can't edit the packets which these come and go in. They're hashed and we're not sure how. We probably won't know for quite some time.

livetorise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hey guys, I love this post so much I made a video tutorial to it for those who can't get this working.

Please link it in main post if you believe its good enough.

Reactions: tjexp

DannyAwesome1104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
We can edit the actual .pkx files and have them be valid easily. The problem is we can't edit the packets which these come and go in. They're hashed and we're not sure how. We probably won't know for quite some time.

I get it (though I don't know what "hashed" means, it's like a special code, right?). Hopefully you guys can find a way to get that out of the way (I would help, but again, no experience -.-).

P.S. I got the Reply button to work now! :D

Hey guys, I love this post so much I made a video tutorial to it for those who can't get this working.

Please link it in main post if you believe its good enough.

Hey, thanks, but I think we had a video explaining that before. Thanks anyways.
BTW Welcome to GBATemp! :) I see you became a member today, & this is your 1st post. Welcome! :D

LOL. I just realized that today is my 1st anniversary as a member. :blink: wow, talk about coincidence. lol

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

livetorise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hey, thanks, but I think we had a video explaining that before. Thanks anyways.
BTW Welcome to GBATemp! :) I see you became a member today, & this is your 1st post. Welcome! :D

LOL. I just realized that today is my 1st anniversary as a member. :blink: wow, talk about coincidence. lol

lol yeah i Roam alot not signing up on any forums or anything. I'm currently hoping im figuring out how to bybass hashing the checksum or figuring out what it is.. :/

Ixvael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bond679, one of the people who cracked the PKX encryption has something planned before the Pokebank release. It has something to do with RAM hacks. It just goes to show this hash is secure enough that it needs a more direct approach with the 3DS. If anyone could figure that hash out before Bond679, they are a genius :lol:

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Nice work. I wonder when its possible to import back to the game, we could be able to see the shiny genVI legendaries, since they are supposed to be shiny locked :/

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I've been using Wonder Trade a lot lately and been getting a lot of Lvl 1 Pokemon with good natures from JPN players. And today I just got a Lvl 1 Rotom. If you didn't know in the only place where you can find 1 Rotom in the entire game is in the Lost Hotel and is in Lvl 15. Not only that Rotom is Genderless so no breeding.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been using Wonder Trade a lot lately and been getting a lot of Lvl 1 Pokemon with good natures from JPN players. And today I just got a Lvl 1 Rotom. If you didn't know in the only place where you can find 1 Rotom in the entire game is in the Lost Hotel and is in Lvl 15. Not only that Rotom is Genderless so no breeding.
Wrong, rotom can breed with Ditto.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

I'm pretty sure you can ditto breed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.amazon.com/Urbun-Elf-Earbuds-Headphones-Accessories/dp/B01N77W6TE?th=1