Hacking Pokemon X PkHex on Gateway?

AbenavxLucario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, been here since gateway released yet i'm always super late on how to do things of this sort.

so i finally got a working, updated .cia flie of Pokemon X and i was looking at sleepyjirachi's tutorial on how to use pkhex, but im not sure if its just for ORAS or not. regardless, i didn't end up getting the green screen im supposed to towards half way through the video, im using emunand in case that's the problem, but regardless i was just wondering if there was an alternative for emunand/gateway users to PkHex or if i'm getting this whole thing wrong. please provide links or something to search for what i should be doing instead! thank you in advance!

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use save data filer to extract the save. You have to backup the save and then you run PKHEX. It will find the save file it needs if you so much as put the SD card in the PC. So just back it up, pop in the SD card, edit what you will, put the SD back into the 3DS and restore the save.

Works 100%. I personally use the bank and transfer stuff to my real copy from a gateway used copy.

Reactions: AbenavxLucario

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I use save data filer to extract the save. You have to backup the save and then you run PKHEX. It will find the save file it needs if you so much as put the SD card in the PC. So just back it up, pop in the SD card, edit what you will, put the SD back into the 3DS and restore the save.

Works 100%. I personally use the bank and transfer stuff to my real copy from a gateway used copy.

hello, because you use pokebank, can i ask you a question...

i got pokebank with remaining days. In emunand should i enter the NNid linked with pokebank account to link pokebank to my account?

Reactions: AbenavxLucario

AbenavxLucario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Hey man, thank you for the reply! Simple question probably, but could you explain what I have to do to restore the save? That last step you listed :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2