• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i'm actually sure that they'll make huge profits on this game, gateway or not (I mean they made profits through the whole DS era), its more about the hacking in my eyes. i mean, its going to be annoying enough, still having the gts filled with 300 shiny giratina and lugia, but at least a part of it should remain free of hacks for a moment

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be a little off-topic, but do you guys know whether the Pokemon X & Y 3DS XL/LL's will be available after the pre-orders for retail, or is it a pre-order only purchase? Makes me wonder if they might eventually become a collector's item of some sort in the future.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be a little off-topic, but do you guys know whether the Pokemon X & Y 3DS XL/LL's will be available after the pre-orders for retail, or is it a pre-order only purchase? Makes me wonder if they might eventually become a collector's item of some sort in the future.

We don't know. Assuming it's a one-time production, you'd have to either pre-order or find a store that has extras. Nintendo's not going to count how many pre-orders there are, and then make EXACTLY that many.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, they're probably limited in some way in that they won't produce them forever (see Zelda 3ds for example), but you should be able to buy them for quite a while after the games are released

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pokémon Center

- special gift for you on your birthday
- choice of ten Pokémon: Pikachu, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon
- distribution runs from October 12th for Pokémon X & Y

Hmm... I wonder if it's some sort of streetpass distribution... If so, i wonder if it's possibke to rig it and get them using homepass.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokémon Center

- special gift for you on your birthday
- choice of ten Pokémon: Pikachu, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon
- distribution runs from October 12th for Pokémon X & Y

Hmm... I wonder if it's some sort of streetpass distribution... If so, i wonder if it's possibke to rig it and get them using homepass.

its only for Japan on Japanese consoles.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well how would we know if its street pass or anything else?

though in the past, it was always a mystery gift thing and they might just keep mystery gifts the way they worked so far

Vengenceonu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well how would we know if its street pass or anything else?

though in the past, it was always a mystery gift thing and they might just keep mystery gifts the way they worked so far

Pokemon confirmed already it will use streetpass/spotpass features but it will most likely be something they make you download while in a Japanese pokecenter that only works there (don't quote me on this).

Vengenceonu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so did any new news come out for x and y? we are 3 weeks away from the biggest game of the year pretty much, and the lack of news is slightly bothersome.

New news, Froakie has been switched due to licenseing purposes and will now be replaced with bidoof. Also, N died. Satisfied?

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so did any new news come out for x and y? we are 3 weeks away from the biggest game of the year pretty much, and the lack of news is slightly bothersome.

Dude, you want to talk about 'lack of news', try following Super Mario 3D World. The only news about it since E3 was its release date, and outside that there's only a single trailer and about 10 minutes of demo footage.

Pokémon X and Y have gotten about 800% more information than pretty much anything Nintendo are working on other than Wind Waker HD.

Reactions: ßleck and gamefan5

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In the final week some people will get the game early and leak everything for you. Worry not information will flood so fast, you won't be able to handle it.

By the time we get our games, everything would be known. Well most!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users