Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've never seen the show. But I know who he is.

Anywhoo. I hope there's something in-game that tells the player which Pokemon have Mega Evolutions. We already know some, but not all. I don't wanna look up anything while I'm playing the game, because that'll end up ruining/spoiling things.
Maybe the Pokedex will get some extra part, called Megadex or something, where we get a list of possible Mega Evolutions. Although that sounds more like "get it and it's in the list", so maybe entries are unlocked when you get a Pokemon which can Mega Evolve.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who thinks that the Mega Evolutions are a little too overhyped? I think that some guys desperately needed new evolutions, yeah, but some of the other choices that Game Freak has chosen I feel are too overpowered or just not needed. For instance, I feel that Mewtwo did not need two different forms, or Garchomp needing an evolution. From a competitive stance, I'm not liking it, but from a regular player stance, I think it's certainly a unique idea.

I also think that because of these Mega Evolutions, the newer generation of Pokemon, sans starters, are not getting enough attention. It'd be a stray reveal, and people get excited for a second, and then they just seem to get buried.

Overall though, I feel that this game has had a ton of effort put into it. I think that they're really trying to make it great this time around.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JLN1ORg.png

If you listen closely, you can hear the entire base of pokatards rustling into oblivion

Reactions: signz and DSoryu

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hoenn is overrated right now...

You're overrated.

In X and Y news, I already threw money at the pre-order and I am currently staring at my calender waiting.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Speaking of Hoenn, now with Streetpass I really hope Secret Bases return or, like in D/P/Pt, maybe something like the underground, ooor some Base Tower thing, where each player you met gets his own floor for his room, which you decorated offline in the same tower or somewhere else (maybe it'll be your room home like in Johto or Hoenn).

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
Speaking of Hoenn, now with Streetpass I really hope Secret Bases return or, like in D/P/Pt, maybe something like the underground, ooor some Base Tower thing, where each player you met gets his own floor for his room, which you decorated offline in the same tower or somewhere else (maybe it'll be your room home like in Johto or Hoenn).

wat :huh:

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know what you don't understand. He means some customizable room, which can be shared via StreetPass. Or some other feature like the Secret Bases from Hoenn, or the Underground system from Diamond and Pearl.
^ this, but tbh I wrote one long-ass sentence, lol. But yeah, some Streetpass Secret Base ingame, maybe a tower to "collect" the rooms of the people you met.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Supernovakid

I am not new, I am Royalty
Trophies
XP
Country
^ this, but tbh I wrote one long-ass sentence, lol. But yeah, some Streetpass Secret Base ingame, maybe a tower to "collect" the rooms of the people you met.

They probably will do that since they mentioned the new fossil pokemon, cant wait to see the mini game to retrieve those fossils and who to send them to :D

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know if they would implant it again, supernovakids point is invalid since all the generations contained fossils. But I would love to see this feature back!(with online)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica