Homebrew Pokemon White - White Forest

Nightstrike

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having the same issues... well sorta. At first when i got to white forest, people where their, but i didn't save after entering because i wanted to wait a while to see if more people would come. So after about a week of checking then resetting all of the people that would bring pokemon vanished and it's been about a week since and still no one has returned other than the 2 people walking around the forest to begin with. No grass, no water. Not once did i ever change my DS's clock, nore have i connected with anyone on my game in any way. I have connected to the dream world, tho i can't remember if it was before or after they vanished.(im pretty sure it was before) I heard that the point system for when the people begin leaving doesn't start going down untill you first visit it, so that and the fact that they all suddenly vanished rather than one at a time or so like it seem's to suggest on serebii and bulbapedia is making me think it was probably some kind of glitch, or it's all reset after a certin amount of time and your screwed after that time and no one has realized this.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, according to some sources...

1) The data for Black City and White Forest are kept within the save file. For example, if you use a Pokemon Black save with a Pokemon White ROM, you will have Black City. If you use a Pokemon White save with Pokemon Black, you will have White Forest. You can't exactly WARP there, as everything will be messed up, but if you walk in normally through the route door or whatever it is called, everything will be fine. Black City and White Forest are the only locations affected by this glitch, if you can call it such.

2) If you have not altered your DS Clock's time at all, have had people move to your White Forest from someone else's Black City, are not using the wrong version save for your game (I.E. Using a Pokemon White save file in Pokemon Black), and there is still no grass/water/people, then this is a glitch and you may have to delete your save file and start all over.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
The game does not tell you this, but if you do not beat the Elite Four within 10 real-life days (starting from the moment you created a new file), your White Forest or Black City will empty out its inhabitants, making it totally useless unless you have access to another player's Black City or White Forest respectively(you can convince the inhabitants there to join you).
Source
So yes, you do have to go to the entralink and convince people from there to come to your white forest.
Problem is, if you go to the entralink before reaching white forest, the people won't come with you, so you first need to get to white forest and then go to the entralink and get other people.

Nightstrike

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, sorry, i forgot to mention. My white game is the actual card, not a ROM. I just noticed that i seem to be having the same problems as you all so i figured id mention it to see if their's any connection. I haven't found any info about this on pokemon sites.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: