ROM Hack Pokemon White TTDS English Patch V1 Game ID

EPIC.NH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon White Game ID for TTDS MENU - English Translation Patch Version 1 is IRAJ-F5D662BF for all those who need it

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do know that this isn't the ID everyone will get right?
Since he isn't giving anyone a already patched ROM (cause we're not allowed here)

When you patch any rom the game ID will not be the same anymore. If it works for you, and you can use IRAJ-F5D662BF - That's awesome. But... That might not be the same ID someone else get's on their rom. Mine is F5D662BF as well, so I see what you're getting at. This should be the ID for most people, but might not be for everyone. Depends what rom your using lol

EPIC.NH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah Yea fair point
I've only been able to test it on 3 Different white Roms, which i wont mention ;D, and haven't got a different result yet.
id like to see a difference result since the dump should be identical no matter which method they used.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I've seen, the dump is always the same (Prolly tested 6 or 7 roms myself) but when you patch it with the english fix, depending on the version of the fix you use, the ID changes.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EPIC.NH said:
I know the Game ID changes for each patch release, which is why i said Version 1 in the topic
But we don't want to create a new thread for every version that comes out. If you want to share the ID with everyone, PM me and I'll check it out.

And I believe that Hatchetball it correct about the game ID being different for everyone depending on what ROM they are using AND what type of patch they are using.

darkness_shadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys please tell us pokemon black's V1 game ID
yaynds.gif
!!

EPIC.NH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got IRBJ 7902E2EE As the game ID if for Pocket Monsters Black Version with Black-NewStyle-English-ExpPatched Patch using xDelta GUI & eNDryptS

you can give it a try, i assume that u have ttds.exe to update extinfo.dat and infolib.dat. it may not work from what the previous posters have written.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ