Pokemon White TTDS English Patch V1 Game ID

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by EPIC.NH, Sep 29, 2010.

Sep 29, 2010
  1. EPIC.NH
    OP

Newcomer EPIC.NH Member

Australia
    Pokemon White Game ID for TTDS MENU - English Translation Patch Version 1 is IRAJ-F5D662BF for all those who need it

2. Hatchetball

Member Hatchetball GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You do know that this isn't the ID everyone will get right?
    Since he isn't giving anyone a already patched ROM (cause we're not allowed here)

When you patch any rom the game ID will not be the same anymore. If it works for you, and you can use IRAJ-F5D662BF - That's awesome. But... That might not be the same ID someone else get's on their rom. Mine is F5D662BF as well, so I see what you're getting at. This should be the ID for most people, but might not be for everyone. Depends what rom your using lol

3. EPIC.NH
    OP

Newcomer EPIC.NH Member

Australia
    Ah Yea fair point
    I've only been able to test it on 3 Different white Roms, which i wont mention ;D, and haven't got a different result yet.
    id like to see a difference result since the dump should be identical no matter which method they used.

4. Hatchetball

Member Hatchetball GBAtemp Fan

United States
    As far as I've seen, the dump is always the same (Prolly tested 6 or 7 roms myself) but when you patch it with the english fix, depending on the version of the fix you use, the ID changes.

5. EPIC.NH
    OP

Newcomer EPIC.NH Member

Australia
    I know the Game ID changes for each patch release, which is why i said Version 1 in the topic

6. Spenstar

Member Spenstar "Leave it to me"

United States
    But we don't want to create a new thread for every version that comes out. If you want to share the ID with everyone, PM me and I'll check it out.

And I believe that Hatchetball it correct about the game ID being different for everyone depending on what ROM they are using AND what type of patch they are using.

7. darkness_shadow

Newcomer darkness_shadow Advanced Member

France
    Guys please tell us pokemon black's V1 game ID [​IMG] !!

8. EPIC.NH
    OP

Newcomer EPIC.NH Member

Australia
    i got IRBJ 7902E2EE As the game ID if for Pocket Monsters Black Version with Black-NewStyle-English-ExpPatched Patch using xDelta GUI & eNDryptS

you can give it a try, i assume that u have ttds.exe to update extinfo.dat and infolib.dat. it may not work from what the previous posters have written.

9. darkness_shadow

Newcomer darkness_shadow Advanced Member

France
    Ty but i've just tested this one and it WORKS [​IMG] IRBJ 44483e75