Homebrew Misc Pokemon Transferring question

estrellaruins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to transfer a Pokemon from my Pokemon Black game on Twilight Menu to Pokemon Bank, is that possible somehow? The only solution I could find was transferring the Pokemon through PKHeX but I don't have access to a computer at the moment.

Reactions: ILoveDogs560

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to transfer a Pokemon from my Pokemon Black game on Twilight Menu to Pokemon Bank, is that possible somehow? The only solution I could find was transferring the Pokemon through PKHeX but I don't have access to a computer at the moment.
Do you have any of the 6th or 7th gen Pokemon games? If so, you could use the homebrew app Pokemon PKSM to transfer the pokemon from your digital copy of Pokemon Black saved on your SD card to one of the 6th or 7th gen games. From there, you can transfer those Pokemon you traded from your copy of Black to the 6th or 7th gen game into Bank.

In fact, PKSM can be used this way for getting Pokemon from as far back as Gen 3 into Bank. And then Poke Transporter can of course officially be used for digital copies of the Gen 1 and 2 games to get those Pokemon into Pokemon Bank. It's pretty awesome how the first 7 gens of Pokemon can not only be played on a 3DS, but with the right homebrew and official apps, all the Pokemon you get in all those games can be transferred to the Pokemon Bank.

Reactions: Maximumbeans

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    Veho @ Veho: Psi has been banned in the state of California.