Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
thecowsaysmuu said:
Ritsuki said:
Clerono said:
Ritsuki said:
Looking for a Cyndaquil. I can give you a Totodile, Chikorita, any of the 1G starter or Treeko in exchange.
I can give you a Cindaquil, I would like a Chikorita in exchange.

Tell me when do you want to trade.

OK, I'm sending to you my Friend Code in PM
could you please trade me a bulbasaur? it would be AWESOMEEE!:D
No problem, but you'll have to wait until tonight, I'm going to school now
smile.gif
Which version are you playing ?

P.S. : I'm sending you my FC. Just send me yours back and I'll give you the Bulbasaur when I'll be back.

thecowsaysmuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ritsuki said:
thecowsaysmuu said:
Ritsuki said:
Clerono said:
Ritsuki said:
Looking for a Cyndaquil. I can give you a Totodile, Chikorita, any of the 1G starter or Treeko in exchange.
I can give you a Cindaquil, I would like a Chikorita in exchange.

Tell me when do you want to trade.

OK, I'm sending to you my Friend Code in PM
could you please trade me a bulbasaur? it would be AWESOMEEE!:D
No problem, but you'll have to wait until tonight, I'm going to school now
smile.gif
Which version are you playing ?

P.S. : I'm sending you my FC. Just send me yours back and I'll give you the Bulbasaur when I'll be back.
thanks alot dude!:D im playing soul silver, i just beat the elite four and its just awesome:)

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: never mind working now.
anyway i have a scyther, kadabra and haunter that i would like to trade with someone
smile.gif

PM me for FC and if you want to trade some of your own pokemon too

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
10_0ARMY said:
I know I said I'd be able to get u what u want, which is true, but its nice to see that this thread can also be a hub for any trading between anybody.
yay.gif

Are they legit pokémons (the pokésav generated pokémons are not legit for me) ? 'cuz I'll be pleased to have a shiny Charmander (black Charizard just looks AWESOME)

Clerono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Ritsuki said:
10_0ARMY said:
I know I said I'd be able to get u what u want, which is true, but its nice to see that this thread can also be a hub for any trading between anybody.
yay.gif

Are they legit pokémons (the pokésav generated pokémons are not legit for me) ? 'cuz I'll be pleased to have a shiny Charmander (black Charizard just looks AWESOME)
I spent AGES with some friends trying to breed a shinny charmander back in LG/FR and didnt get any, all we got was a shinny finger because of blood.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Clerono said:
Ritsuki said:
10_0ARMY said:
yay.gif

I spent AGES with some friends trying to breed a shinny charmander back in LG/FR and didnt get any, all we got was a shinny finger because of blood.

LOL I've never been interested in shiny pokémons. It's only for the black color of Charizard that I want one, but seriously, I can live without
biggrin.gif

yaz12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys id like to evolve my onix into a steelix and i need someone to trade with who will then give it right back to me anyone?

EDIT: i also need someone whos got a metal coat to use to evolve my onix into a steelix i would be very greatful if someone can

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
yaz12 said:
Hey guys id like to evolve my onix into a steelix and i need someone to trade with who will then give it right back to me anyone?

i can trade ya im bored to hell in w8 on the EU realese of HGSS only pm me for FC

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a Scyther and a Kadabra.

I really have nothing to offer in return though.

All I got is a Slowpoke and Mareep and a Drowzeey (all around 10-15)

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'm looking for a Shiny Stone and a Modest Lapras. If the Lapras is hacked, then please may it legit stats with EVs - HP 188 - Defense 124 - Special Attack - 198 and High IVs and at Level 20 and with the nickname "Nessy". I'm asking since I use a retail cart. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: And with Shell Armor Ability.

rpspartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
am looking for a growlithe. I don't want any hacked pokemon otherwise i would have gotten it already using pokesav. I have a vulpix i am willing to trade for it. lvl 10-20 if possible. any level is fine though. Pm me if you are okay with it.

am looking for someone to help me get my gravaler into a golem.

Clerono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
FUCK YEAH

I managed to breed a shinny vulpix, now I will keep working on the groups so I can get a shinny charmader soon

Clerono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I need someone with heart gold to lend me his/her Kyogre from the embedded tower so I can get Rayquaza, I will give the Kyogre back together with my Groudon as a thank you gift.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them