ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

Stunx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question.
Can I use PKHex to add the Dynamax Snorlax into my savefile?
Since I use SX on my switch, I sadly cant get him the normal way x.x
https://gbatemp.net/threads/edit-of...up-restoring-via-fusee-gelee-payloads.541081/

There is this but you would get banned anyway once you go online with a modded save, the best is to use two units, one for modding all your stuffs via Pkhex, and one to play online, you don't need to reset for stupid den shiny if you just Pkhex stuffs you want.

I have a modded Pokemon, Skyrim(with actual mods) and Zelda save on my switch. I simply loaded up into cfw on SD card with a jig in airplane mode, only extracted saves and imported them back, then used old sd card.

I've done this multiple times over the last couple months. No ban, I just try to leave minimal to no trace

Stunx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be able to give me a quick run down of how to modify the 6iv code to be 5/6 iv codes for everything except attack and one with everything except special attack?

Adding natures to a custom code like that would be nice too, but that can be done in game.

I already use pkhex, but it would be nice to just turn each code on prior to entering a den to eliminate having to extract save and do all that.

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I have a modded Pokemon, Skyrim(with actual mods) and Zelda save on my switch. I simply loaded up into cfw on SD card with a jig in airplane mode, only extracted saves and imported them back, then used old sd card.

I've done this multiple times over the last couple months. No ban, I just try to leave minimal to no trace

I have also used that method, but I've done some heavy edits and no ban either. I just make sure to not go online until I manually save in game after the edits (it may not make any difference though).

slovenhjelm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yo. edizon just tells me "no config for this game was found. editing is disabled"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when i try to enable the codes edizon just tells me "no config for this game was found. editing is disabled". what am i doing wrong?

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
yo. edizon just tells me "no config for this game was found. editing is disabled"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when i try to enable the codes edizon just tells me "no config for this game was found. editing is disabled". what am i doing wrong?
Try moving the cheats from TITLES to CONTENTS.

slovenhjelm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
everything inside atmosphere>titles should be in atmosphere>contents I think

ok

i didnt have a folder named contents in the atmosphere folder so i just created one. i copied the folder i found in the op (0100abf008968000) into that folder. crossing my fingers

*update* didnt work. hmmmm path looks like this: This PC\Switch\SdCard\atmosphere\contents\0100abf008968000\cheats

Last edited by slovenhjelm,

SonDaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Genning for free would be a clutter mess especially if the person is getting more than several people requesting for a full battle ready pokemons. Either hack them in yourself, find someone who is willing to do it for free, or just buy a full team over at ebay for like $14 - $20.
It's just with SuMo, a lot of people were offering it for free.

Ryhuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heyho all,

which settings do i have to use, that i can play with these Pokemon online and trade them with a friend? It shows always a message "It seems like something with the Pokemon isnt ok"

Ishzark

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heyho all,

which settings do i have to use, that i can play with these Pokemon online and trade them with a friend? It shows always a message "It seems like something with the Pokemon isnt ok"

they have to be marked as "legal" in PkHex

Patatas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is there a cheat to have always 5 star raid battles? As far as I know this gives you the best stat pokemons, right?

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yeah and how do i get this ? Which settings do i need ?
It's not that simple. You need to make sure any pokemon you make or modify would still be possible to obtain in the unmodified game, without any cheat, hack, or mod, and without having to trade anything from previous gen games.
If those restrictions would make it impossible to create a pokemon just the way you want then, well, tough luck; pokemon that can't be obtained by normal means are banned from being used online, and there's nothing we can do to change that.

draginfinity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I utilize these codes if I have the cartridge instead of having the game downlaoded?
My saved file is also on my switch and not my micro sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo