Same
Atms/titles/titieid/cheats/. Txt

And same error

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have been using PkHex on a Pokémon Sword Cartridge, and it has been working great so far. Unfortunately, I have been unable to add/gen Eternatus. I tried giving it legit moves, and also tried normal form. But, when I go to Pokémon Box (Box 1) where I put it in PkHex, it is not there. Any thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

Om3Ga1337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why do you guys need these ingame cheats when you can add all of this with PKHEX?
If i see correctly you can't generate Pokemon with these automatic cheats.

Or am i missing something? Anyone mind clearing me up?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, can someone come up with a code to have a max raid drop x999 big nuggets/dynamax crystals/exp candy XL after completion, so other raid members playing on legit switches can get resources easily?

As much as this sounds like you just wanna help your friends, I'm kinda against any kind of code that'd affect other players. You could easily mess up a random person's save without them knowing beforehand.

Of course this is just my opinion, up to the people who actually know how to make codes to decide on it. Anyway, Good luck and cheers mate.
i would also like something like this in order to help out the save on my legit Switch from my hacked Switch.

Reactions: Mupie

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheat that affect other people save are kinda big no no lol i know it convenient but it can easily abuse and ruined other people save

ReoL98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible in PkHex or is there a cheat to make a pokemon hold more than 1 item? Like multiple of the same items

mechhhhh

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Would it be possible to make a cheat that disables the pokemon falling from the berry tree? I don't mind not being able to buy them (which sucks, but whatevs) but at least it would be nice to be able to grind them without the bs RNG

mrwho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After Receive the Egg you have to go 1 Step. ;)

as i understand this will make your egg hatch instantly, not the code let you get the egg from day care instantly

That's so strange, I can't get Instant Egg (on) to work. Will this code null out if I activate other codes? I copy and pasted the shield-specific codes and I'm using Edizon.

pokeopolis420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was probably mentioned before but is there a Wild Pokémon Modifier code yet? PkHeX isn't working for me because I'm on a mac and Winebottler isn't working either. Yeah, just my luck lol

mrwho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have 2 Compatible Pokes?
Sorry, i should have cleared this up. I'm able to breed for eggs and I actually have one in my party atm. It doesn't matter if it's after I receive the egg or during receiving the egg from the breeder, the code doesn't change the number of steps it takes for me to hatch an egg. With "Instant Hatch (on)" activated in EdiZon with the Shield-specific code in my Shield version, I don't get a "1-step hatch" effect. Nothing happens.

Last edited by mrwho,

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, i should have cleared this up. I'm able to breed for eggs and I actually have one in my party atm. It doesn't matter if it's after I receive the egg or during receiving the egg from the breeder, the code doesn't change the number of steps it takes for me to hatch an egg. With "Instant Hatch (on)" activated in EdiZon with the Shield-specific code in my Shield version, I don't get a "1-step hatch" effect. Nothing happens.

Ahh so.

Yes you have to go a few step´s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: what's the fanfic name?