ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

TeeKay8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to restore a Lets play Pikachu/Eevee savegame without installing the game? Checkpoint only restores savefiles for games you have installed

Damascus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mew cheat and shiny cheat both work simultaneously on sword, even though mew cheat was said to be made for shield.

edit: mew cheat doesnt always work, just run into exclamation marks in grass while holding r for a while.

would love a celebi randomizer cheat if possible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible to restore a Lets play Pikachu/Eevee savegame without installing the game? Checkpoint only restores savefiles for games you have installed
you can always install, save a backup on checkpoint, then uninstall.

Reactions: TeeKay8

alexco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mew cheat and shiny cheat both work simultaneously on sword, even though mew cheat was said to be made for shield.

edit: mew cheat doesnt always work, just run into exclamation marks in grass while holding r for a while.

Yeah, the Mew random code worked one time for me and then never again. I'm on Sword as well. It's very weird.

TeeKay8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

would love a celebi randomizer cheat if possible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you can always install, save a backup on checkpoint, then uninstall.
of course thats possible, but that would mean downloading almost 9gb. No other way to implement a savefile?

Damascus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
of course thats possible, but that would mean downloading almost 9gb. No other way to implement a savefile?
Each game is 4.16GB, and you could do one at a time. I think you could do it on Checkpoint by creating the appropriate "titles" folder with a save file inside it, then clicking "restore" in Checkpoint.

Nakuro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right this has shiny ditto all the starters some not evolved...sorry it also has all the other legends from the 18 legend PM save it also has a regular ditto and im farming for the shiny legends so when i get that done ill reupload

Attachments

• main.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 313

Pledis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right this has shiny ditto all the starters some not evolved...sorry it also has all the other legends from the 18 legend PM save it also has a regular ditto and im farming for the shiny legends so when i get that done ill reupload
i dont think its attached, but thank you so much :)

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
91 updated again. More new cheats but no idea what they do though haha. I'll have to test them.

Chain rewards request cancellation
Refresh PM must flash (hold R)

Sounds like shiny related stuff, so might be what we already have.

Can you Post this code?
Or can you Send me the 91er site via Pm Please?

TeeKay8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Each game is 4.16GB, and you could do one at a time. I think you could do it on Checkpoint by creating the appropriate "titles" folder with a save file inside it, then clicking "restore" in Checkpoint.
Tried to only install an update to see if checkpoint allows to restore then, but unfortunately not. Not going to get those Pikachu and Eevee Giga Pkm then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo