Pokemon Sunday shows off new Pokemon

manaphy4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
pokemon-z.jpg

Junichi Masuda’s video message showed a silhouette of the new fifth-generation Pokemon codenamed “Z,” as you can see below. It is in fact the “Z” from the 13th movie’s title, The Ruler of Illusion: Z. Masuda also mentioned that this Pokemon holds the key to the movie. Pokemon Sunday will reveal the Pokemon in full on their February 21st show, which is in two weeks.

so do you think guys the 5th gen coming
smile.gif
?

Source:PokeBeach

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
Did the video say anything about the title of the new games, I saw some title-looking names on the bottom of the screen.
I think it means "Phantom Champion 'Z'" or something like that. Not so sure about the words on the right.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hypershad12 said:
worlok375 said:
Did the video say anything about the title of the new games, I saw some title-looking names on the bottom of the screen.
I think it means "Phantom Champion 'Z'" or something like that. Not so sure about the words on the right.
That logo is Phantom Ruler Z, the title of the upcoming 13th Pokemon movie. I think the logo on the right is the TV network.
I'm pretty sure they didn't announce the names of the games yet.

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it would probably be an evolution of some existing pokemon... It has resemblance with some...

Hmmm, but I'm liking the progress
tongue.gif

Keep up!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason it feels like a Lucario evolution, although Lucario is already powerful enough. An evolution would just be wickedly overpowered, unless it's kinda like a parallel form.

Probably a legendary, though.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well it looks a little like Lucario, mainly the body-type, as both are bipedal.
Plus, Lucario was a star of a movie, just like "Z," so it's natural to think that "Z" could be an evolution of Lucario. At the very least, if it isn't, that still does not mean "Z" is legendary.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Well it looks a little like Lucario, mainly the body-type, as both are bipedal.
Plus, Lucario was a star of a movie, just like "Z," so it's natural to think that "Z" could be an evolution of Lucario. At the very least, if it isn't, that still does not mean "Z" is legendary.

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Feb 7 2010, 03:19 AM) For some reason it feels like a Lucario evolution, although Lucario is already powerful enough. An evolution would just be wickedly overpowered, unless it's kinda like a parallel form.

Probably a legendary, though.

Great minds think alike?

It's been a while since they did an "average" size legendary. Think about it. Legendaries have usually been either small or huge. Mewtwo and Deoxys are the only medium sized ones. Mew, Celebi, etc are all pint sized. Groundon, Kyogre, Ho-oh, Lugia, etc, are all gigantic. I do like the "average" sized ones the most, though.

Or it could be a non-legendary.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
Hypershad12 said:
worlok375 said:
That logo is Phantom Ruler Z, the title of the upcoming 13th Pokemon movie. I think the logo on the right is the TV network.
I'm pretty sure they didn't announce the names of the games yet.
Isn't it Ruler of Illusions: Z?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Let's piece together what we know.

This shadowy figure is Z.
It will be the feature pokémon of the 13th movie, called The Ruler of Illusion.
The movie features an evil duplicate of Satoshi (Ask Ketchum)

Now, knowing that previous legendaries are designed around myth and legend, does anyone know about any old legends or tales about a doppleganger or mimic creature?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Let's piece together what we know.

This shadowy figure is Z.
It will be the feature pokémon of the 13th movie, called The Ruler of Illusion.
The movie features an evil duplicate of Satoshi (Ask Ketchum)

Now, knowing that previous legendaries are designed around myth and legend, does anyone know about any old legends or tales about a doppleganger or mimic creature?
Now that you mention it, I do remember something about a dopplegamer tale. I don't remember it though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E