Gaming Pokemon Sun save transfer

Bella Lawrence

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my New 3ds so i could play Pokemon Sun Online (Got banned) I tried to transfer my save from the leaked version to the cartridge using SaveDataFiler but it says the cart is broken (Running Rxtools) and i really need to transfer my save. I have a powersaves dongle so if im able to get the save to that and inject it into the cartridge that would help. I don't plan on getting Luma3ds on the O3ds so i don't even want to hear that option please. Any ideas?

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just start the game and after you choose your language it will say that your settings are saved, close the game and try injecting your save again.

INobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Safedatafiler is fine.
1.Export your cias savegame
2. play the cartridge until you can save the first time so it doesn't say broken in SDF.
3. import the savegame you dumped from the CIA.
4. delete the security value of the cartridge
5. enjoy

Bella Lawrence

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Safedatafiler is fine.
1.Export your cias savegame
2. play the cartridge until you can save the first time so it doesn't say broken in SDF.
3. import the savegame you dumped from the CIA.
4. delete the security value of the cartridge
5. enjoy
Im running rxtools which im pretty sure is the problem

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think it is since it don't call advanced functions. You have to start play and them save and everything will be ok, you will be able to transfert your save

Bella Lawrence

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think it is since it don't call advanced functions. You have to start play and them save and everything will be ok, you will be able to transfert your save
Ive already done that on the n3ds i got yesterday, placed the cartridge back into the rxtools 3ds and im still getting the same error Ctr card broken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality