ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

arceus_69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edited all .pk files again, no hidden abilities, all from alola (hatched from eggs). Added Ditto from Alola. If any of you guys have problems with trading them, let me know and I'll fix it. They should work now. I'll upload shinies later and legendaries when they're available.

EDIT: I think we will have to wait until PokeBank is updated so everyone will be able to trade old pokémon. I tried to trade some and I couldn't. At least all the new pokemon are tradeable (and also the ones in the Alola Pokédex).

Attachments

• LEGAL 802 (SM).rar
    187 KB · Views: 573
Last edited by arceus_69,

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to this PKHex stuff and I have a question. It's possible to get the event Pokemon legitimately using this program, correct? That's all I want to do. Ash-Greninja, Munchlax and Magearna. Would someone care to explain how? When I try to edit it in, it says it can't find a matching Mystery Gift. Is there somewhere I can download them?

ItZa

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I know what the problem is - I've just got the cartridge version of Pokemon Moon yesterday (released in AUS) and its a cart1 type save which unlike pokemon x/y - the SaveDataFiler wont be able to extract the save from the cartridge as its sorta done differently?

If anyone is able to help out with exporting the save (whether it be from cartridge or sd) I would greatly appreciate it. Been wondering through some old posts and threads and am unable to find anything.

I use a 3DXL fully updated no mods to play my games but I have an old 3ds which is running 9.2/RXTools etc which is where i use to copy stuff to via pkhex and then transfer across. Hope this helps.

Last edited by ItZa,

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
aww I was hoping along the line like this outfit in X and Y, I guess cross you fingers and wait for texture mod ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) cough* nsfw cough* lewd patch
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

203f8455da4ed8b5f751f636521b8e50.png

Last edited by HuskyXD,

nikolai131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Deadshot626 Just wait for National Dex patch next year, and the new update of PokeBank that will also come next year. Otherwise it's illegal and if Nintendo wants to track the attempts for online trade before the patch, outside of Alola Dex Pokemon (catched in Alola Region) you might banned from online activities...

WaitWhatBro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna be a bit of a stretch to ask this, but does anyone have a Game Save (Progress Doesnt matter to me)
That has every Pokemon? Shiny and/or Normal all legit?

Sun Version if possible.

LasSantos

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone have a save file on any point of the last island (Poni Island)?

I lost mine yesterday and the only backup I have is on Akala. I just wanna play the rest of the story ;-; My gameplay stopped at that big route after the kahuna, just after Lillie passes through the bridge.

Female if possible, but idc really.

Last edited by LasSantos,

Bryan1151

Trophies
XP
Country
What do i do if im stupid and i tried to do a save backup with FBI (Copying the main file)?, when i move back the file it is corrupted :(

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Deadshot626 Just wait for National Dex patch next year, and the new update of PokeBank that will also come next year. Otherwise it's illegal and if Nintendo wants to track the attempts for online trade before the patch, outside of Alola Dex Pokemon (catched in Alola Region) you might banned from online activities...
I've already attempted trading old Pokemon and you won't get banned for an attempt.

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded one of the 100% saves, how do I use mega stones? I equiped a salamence with a salmencite and then went into battle but I don't see an option to mega evolve it.

Superbossboo

The Regular
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded one of the 100% saves, how do I use mega stones? I equiped a salamence with a salmencite and then went into battle but I don't see an option to mega evolve it.
So it seems Mega Stones are unobtainable as of now. You can't transfer Pokemon yet either. There is no need to have Mega Evolutions in the game as the only people who can get mega stones and use old gen Pokemon are Homebrew users. Maybe in a future update, but not now atleast. On a side-note, maybe we just need a Mega-Ring (bracelet, ect.). Anyone know if it's possible to get a Mega-Ring or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can confirm +2