ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
to get cosmog you need to already have been doing the locker event, then go to lake sun, after that, go to the altar of the moon with lunala in your team at day and you will be able to get through a portal. after that, go to the temple of lake moon, and you will have a cosmog

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

thoraine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
to get cosmog you need to already have been doing the locker event, then go to lake sun, after that, go to the altar of the moon with lunala in your team at day and you will be able to get through a portal. after that, go to the temple of lake moon, and you will have a cosmog
What's the locker event? Just to clarify, I already have Cosmog but not sure what the locker event is.

Last edited by thoraine,

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can someone dump his box and upload it please ^^
Aldo tell me how many pokémon you have in thé box and also if you can put your principal pokémons un thé boxes
I want legit pokémon :P
Thx ! :D

Last edited by NeoSlyde,

Slowbeatle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My moon save -

Male, Story complete, received letter to meet looker, met him and just outside the hostel

pokedex 100% complete, pc boxes filled with all pokemon and forms, tho most alolan pokemon are place holders until smogon movesets is updated and i can edit them in
zygarde cores and all mons from alola regions?

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
My moon save -

Male, Story complete, received letter to meet looker, met him and just outside the hostel

pokedex 100% complete, pc boxes filled with all pokemon and forms, tho most alolan pokemon are place holders until smogon movesets is updated and i can edit them in

Can you reupload this save data with your trainer data intact please? I'm in the middle of the Australian outback with only an android device and no PC for 600 kilometers in any direction......

EDIT: or could somebody put some dummy trainer data in this for me?

Attachments

• main.rar
    174.2 KB · Views: 381
Last edited by Deleted member 333767,

CrystalLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SaveDataFiler still better than JKSV because you can remove security checks and load the save data asap. JKSV can only move your own Main file back and forth not others so you will get corrupt files.

Starting with SaveDataFiler:
1. Hover over Sun/Moon TitleID and press R+X to safely remove security key
2. Backup your own save with filer so it creates a folder for Sun/Moon.
3. Connect SD card and access your SaveDataFolder should be named "filer" in the main directory.
4. Find your TitleID of Sun/Moon and look for the file "main".
5. Replace it with any other "main" file you downloaded from others. (Must be Sun/Moon save files)
6. Go back into SaveDataFiler on your 3DS and re-import the Save Data.
7. Just to double check remove the security checks by pressing R+X on the TitleID of Sun/Moon.
8. Start Sun/Moon with the imported Save Data and it should run smooth.
What is the TiteID for Moon?

Edit: Figured it out, but in SaveDataFiler I don't see and option to import the save, The only options it gives me are:

Revert to factory default
Export this user save data to SD Card
Export this secure value to SD Card
Delete this secure value

Edit: I got it working, thanks! ^_^

Last edited by CrystalLink,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there