ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I want to create a legit marshadow does anyone have his stats and abilities so I can build him? Also since I am only playing moon I need stats on solgaleo, ub 2 absorption. Does sogaleo and lunala have prevolutions of cosmog and cosmoem?

Deadshot626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since nobody has uploaded this yet. Here is a main file for Pokemon Moon containing every shiny Pokemon and all the alolan forms. This file includes all the Legendaries and Ultra Beasts. I have both the non-shiny and shiny versions of the Legends and UBs in the file. The Magearna and Marshadow are illegal since I haven't been able to find the correct info for them. Margearna is only missing the correct ID and OT to be legit. All the other non-shiny legendaries were caught legitly in the game but Pkhex shows most of them as illegal, but trust me they are legit. I also have included a legit Ash-Greninja and all the Zygarde Forms. If anybody has any suggestions to add or knows of a legit Marshadow and Magearna, please let me know. The save is my personal save file and I have beaten the main story and the entire UB quests, I'd recommend beating the game for yourself.

Attachments

• main.rar
    181.8 KB · Views: 2,695
Reactions: KunoichiZ

Traiver

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since nobody has uploaded this yet. Here is a main file for Pokemon Moon containing every shiny Pokemon and all the alolan forms. This file includes all the Legendaries and Ultra Beasts. I have both the non-shiny and shiny versions of the Legends and UBs in the file. The Magearna and Marshadow are illegal since I haven't been able to find the correct info for them. Margearna is only missing the correct ID and OT to be legit. All the other non-shiny legendaries were caught legitly in the game but Pkhex shows most of them as illegal, but trust me they are legit. I also have included a legit Ash-Greninja and all the Zygarde Forms. If anybody has any suggestions to add or knows of a legit Marshadow and Magearna, please let me know. The save is my personal save file and I have beaten the main story and the entire UB quests, I'd recommend beating the game for yourself.
Will be added to the main post, thanks! Magearna is legit obtainable through the event QR code. It has your ID and OT.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please can someone get me the second Cosmog obtainable in the game and just save after obtaining it and send me back the save file I'm confused as to how to obtain him. My save file attached to post. You can keep my save. 100% Story. Post game on the final UB. All staters. 100% Zygarde.

Attachments

• main.zip
    25 KB · Views: 384

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because from the cosmog doesn't have relearn move, and only in a pokeball.
I want change to a luxury ball, and if it's from the cosmog, it can't be legit (not a valid pokeball in in-game gift)

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Please can someone get me the second Cosmog obtainable in the game and just save after obtaining it and send me back the save file I'm confused as to how to obtain him. My save file attached to post. You can keep my save. 100% Story. Post game on the final UB. All staters. 100% Zygarde.

Attachments

• main.7z
    20.9 KB · Views: 333
Reactions: Blue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1