Hacking Pokemon Sun and Moon Legit CIAs confirmed?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Because S/M is gonna be released in china
but how early does the games get shipped to china and im not surprised if the guy who is leaking the chinless leaks is going to get a copy early and dump the rom

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because S/M is gonna be released in china
how do we know the people who get it early will have a cfw 3ds to dump it

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
but how early does the games get shipped to china and im not surprised if the guy who is leaking the chinless leaks is going to get a copy early and dump the rom
"The game is being released in China. A nation known for giving negative amount of fucks about keeping up secrets and pirating/leaking everything that touches their unholy land. The person that leaked the final forms of Alola starters, aka the earliest starter leak we ever got in history, was Chinese (possibly a translator for the Chinese version of the game). The Denuvo hacking team is Chinese. Fucking Apple can't keep their patents secret ever since they moved their production here. See where I'm getting at?

It's getting leaked soon anon, and the day it happens is going to be absolutely glorious." Anonymous, 2016

"the best part is gamefreak is fucking retarded enough to put multiple languages on one cartridge even though barely anyone uses them, so we won't even have to wait for translation patches to understand what's happening" Another Anon, 2016
China is a huge country so they need to fill their warehouses a month (or more) before the release date

Reactions: craftsygaming

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
That moment when u have to rely on Chinese leakers to get a game early lol

We can only hope
HG SS got an entire fan translated patch. the games released 1 year later in the US IIRC think
but i do remember there was more than 14 versions of said translation, first they translated only basic stuff like attacks, but eventually pratically the entire game got fan translated lel

PS: i still play thoose games, sometimes when i am reading on the internet about thoose games, there is actually much more content made when the game was not released in english, than after the release...

Last edited by migles,

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
HG SS got an entire fan translated patch. the games released 1 year later in the US IIRC think
but i do remember there was more than 14 versions of said translation, first they translated only basic stuff like attacks, but eventually pratically the entire game got fan translated lel

PS: i still play thoose games, sometimes when i am reading on the internet about thoose games, there is actually much more content made when the game was not released in english, than after the release...

Man, who doesnt play the old Pokemon games?
They are great :D

Playin Pokemon White right now and I love every second of it. (tho the Audino training is annoying lol)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, who doesnt play the old Pokemon games?
They are great :D

Playin Pokemon White right now and I love every second of it. (tho the Audino training is annoying lol)
I'm playing SS at the moment. The good thing about Gen 6 is those translations won't be needed since the other languages are included in all the releases. Just select English from the Chinese game. :D

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how some of you think it's unrealistic. If stores only received stock days before release what would happen if said stock was delayed through inclement weather, an accident, wrong shipment etc? Common sense says they would be sent at the very least a couple weeks if not a month or more prior to release to guarantee stock on release day.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't see how some of you think it's unrealistic. If stores only received stock days before release what would happen if said stock was delayed through inclement weather, an accident, wrong shipment etc? Common sense says they would be sent at the very least a couple weeks if not a month or more prior to release to guarantee stock on release day.

Wouldn't it be partially in Nintendo's interest to have a failed launch, to highlight the "superiority" of digital distribution?

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Population wise China dwarfs the USA, however as a country it's a similar size to the US. So i don't see why Chinese warehouses would be getting months in advance?

More copies will likly be shipped to the US / Europe, where more people are actually expected to buy the game as the franchise has officially been established in those regions for a lot longer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.