Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Deleted_389188

Bros.Life

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi Guys!

Does somebody know if all Eevees's evolution are available? How can I evolve it to Glaceon or Leafeon?

Also, to evolve it to Espeon or Umbreon are the same methods? Happiness + Leveling up on Day/Night?

Thanks.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys!

Does somebody know if all Eevees's evolution are available? How can I evolve it to Glaceon or Leaflon?

Also, to evolve it to Espeon or Umbreon are the same methods? Happiness + Leveling up on Day/Night?

Thanks.
1) Yus they are. Evolve them around a moss stone or an "ice stone" (not the evolutionary stone... but wait, does that work now? LOL)

2) VERY certain that yes:)

Bros.Life

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1) Yus they are. Evolve them around a moss stone or an "ice stone" (not the evolutionary stone... but wait, does that work now? LOL)

Thanks for the fast reply!

What place are those? I'm still in the second island. Almost finishing it. I haven't seen any "ice place or ice rock" so far. Moss stone maybe is in the jungle, that place of the trial in the second island?

r00t09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the fast reply!

What place are those? I'm still in the second island. Almost finishing it. I haven't seen any "ice place or ice rock" so far. Moss stone maybe is in the jungle, that place of the trial in the second island?
think moss rock was in the grass trial and ice just before elite 4

Delegacy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soo i think i may have messed up, can you still catch the second UB1 after saying mission complete and starting to catch the next ones? i only got one and only relized theres more then one of each after catching the 4 beauty's in a row

D

Deleted-19228

What were the answers for the team skull hideout??? I can't find them

I would need to see the answers to remember exactly. I can tell you the final "Are you sure this is correct" you hit "No"

Favorite pokemon was Golisopod can't remember the other two off the top of my head.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone knows where Illim's house is? There's a Zygarde core out there. In case someone wants to know the locations of Zygarde's cores/cells, this page has pretty much all of them: http://pokemongohub.net/zygarde-cells-cores-locations-pokemon-sun-moon/

Also, gotta ask, how do I make a Zygarde in SM? I have 2 Cores and 12 Cells.

Once you get to 10% you can go to...Route 16? I think. The lab to the right of a pokemon center and talk to the two people in there and make a Zygarde.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro