Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pls help lol how can I get to Olivia ? Is there another way?
i just beat the trial with the Fire guy, the girl that makes you cook for lurantis and the giant wishywashy, but now I have to fight Olivia
you should check your map, (tap the Rotomdex) and you'll see a red flag, marking where you go next. :) I heard someone else had that same issue, I really don't remember where to go, I apologize :(

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All he said is if I get through the cave I'll be in the city TT^TT maybe I'll backtrack
its the first time youre seeing that block right? In the cave? That's where I was thinking about. There's another way through the cave.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

God, Trading for Alolan pokemon is going to SUCK!!! If you're asking for Vulpix, for example, people could trade either one to you. Fuck.

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
Finished the UB quests and captured all the Tapus... Is there anything else I have left to do other than the battle tree? Are there legendaries from other regions around?

Loved the game by the way. (And the Tapus are hard as FUCK to capture)...

Last edited by Skyleft,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished the UB quests and captured all the Tapus... Is there anything else I have left to do other than the battle tree? Are there legendaries from other regions around?

Loved the game by the way. (And the Tapus are hard as FUCK to capture)...
I'm sorry, I can't answer your question. I just wanted to add in that I was so surprised by the game's length! It is really long! I'm at the pokemon league thing, but WOW!

Can someone tell me where to evolve charjabug into vikivolt? its lvl 39 and im not sure which mountian to go use a rare candy on it @
Yes. level 40 or 41. Can't remember exactly which level mine was at. It was eitehr 40 or 41 or 42 though

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oi! Someone send a vulpix my way :) I put a level 5 rowlet on the gts

Pretty sure you are. Mine didn't evolve until level 51. You need to level it up there since the electric rock is close.
Weird!! I must be mistaken then. Interesting! Thanks for the correction!

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how Charjabug evolves? I've read some say it evolves at 40, but that reddit evo criteria list says otherwise (evolves at a place called Electric?)
lol. One post above yours:)

So where do I go with these zygarde cells? And would I miss something if I "turn them in" before getting all 100?

Reactions: adiktus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Hope a bird didn't shit while his mouth was open lol.