Hacking Pokemon SuMo bans and the methods of playing the games

Zellon117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, long time lurker here (and sorry about another SuMo post), I think we should find out what methods of playing the leaked Pokemon moon are likely to get you banned (Such as using sky3ds vs emunand) and if you can fix that by deleting your emunand

trinhno

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Uhm, playing online with the game? Please do not gone online if you're playing the game. I mean turn off wireless communication at all times until the release date.

No the ban is server side and uses your console ID so you're not bypassing that unless you change your SecureInfo.

Pokeman060

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uhm, playing online with the game? Please do not gone online if you're playing the game. I mean turn off wireless communication at all times until the release date.

No the ban is server side and uses your console ID so you're not bypassing that unless you change your SecureInfo.

So as long as you wait until the game is released, it should be safe to play the game online with any downloaded ROM (with your own injected header)?

Zellon117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Nah man, i'm just abit curious as to what people were and were not running when they got banned, as so far all I am seeing is "HELP I GOT BANNED NINTENDO IS EVIL" I haven't (And won't) be going online until I get my cart tonight (Midnight release)

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, long time lurker here (and sorry about another SuMo post), I think we should find out what methods of playing the leaked Pokemon moon are likely to get you banned (Such as using sky3ds vs emunand) and if you can fix that by deleting your emunand
i have one : stop being dumb and play offline until release

Reactions: BADDINOROX99

Zellon117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have one : stop being dumb and play offline until release
Uh I believe you completely misread what I created this thread about, putting it simply, I just want to know how the differing methods of playing the game potentially affected bans.
But I guess we all just like to get angry instead of reading

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
nope i just gave the only working method :)
there's nothing new in those ban things, it was already like that on almost all online leaked game

Last edited by keyra,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny