Gaming Pokemon SS won't load my save anymore

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I edited my .sav file in Pokesav, and now when I try to load the game, it always goes back to the beginning, to create a new gamesave.
Really weird, I've checked the names, I've deleted the game and save file from my microSD and replaced them, and it still won't work.

In Pokesav I edited Geodude his moves so he's a real HM slave now, nothing more.
I don't understand it, yesterday before the Pokesav it was working fine, and now, it's just broken.

What can I do?

EDIT: I solved the problem half myself.
I always trim my roms, and I forgot that I Evolution edited my trimmed DS rom, and that probably fucked it up.

So I redownloaded the rom, but when I tried to run it on my DS with the Pokesav save from yesterday, it didn't work. I had to start a new game.
I can however load a save from a few days ago just fine, but in that save I lost about 4 hours playtime
frown.gif

The not working save can still be opened in Pokesav, but even if I replace my Pokemon from there in my game now, I've still lost all that money, experience and badges.....
What to do now?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sanderino said:
Wich rom are you playing? The (U) one or the (E) one?

(U)

QUOTE(ItsMetaKnight @ Mar 29 2010, 06:54 PM) Take that, cheater!
biggrin.gif

j/k

All I cheated was two things that should have been changed in the game anyway. No one likes the HM's (the useless that are, like Rock Smash and Whirlpool
closedeyes.gif
)

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn, sorry, I think I can't help you then, if it was the (E) version, I thought because of the save glitch that occured on the Benelux games did this.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I started a new game, and I think for some reason or another, my save or rom just can't be altered.
I tried to use Pokesav to give me a HM slave, when I tried to load the save, the game just started over.
When I tried to edit the evolution of Haunter, same problem, I got the screen where I could ask Adventure Info.

How is this possible?

masterdeluxe247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
I started a new game, and I think for some reason or another, my save or rom just can't be altered.
I tried to use Pokesav to give me a HM slave, when I tried to load the save, the game just started over.
When I tried to edit the evolution of Haunter, same problem, I got the screen where I could ask Adventure Info.

How is this possible?
lesson learned: always make backups

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
masterdeluxe247 said:
Satangel said:

How is this possible?
lesson learned: always make backups

I have done that
lecture.gif

I can edit my save with Pokesav now, no evolution editor though.
I'm gonna edit my Haunter to Gengar at level 38, there's no other way.
When I do that, will Haunters stats be changed automatically?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays