Hacking Pokemon Spirit Gold

fjesus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, can someone help me with the Hack Spirit Gold? it freezes randomly, i think that it needs to change some things, but the problem is that i don't know how to do it :S
the hack can be found in Youtube, just search Pokemon Spirit Gold and you will find it, it makes the game way more challenging, i hope someone can help me and sorry for my bad english!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a Pokemon Hacker I can tell you that it's not the creator's responsibility to make a hack compatible, as they're not made to be played on flashcarts.

fjesus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
It's in a DSTT, obviously it freezes for the DSTT users too, probably it's decrypted or something, i think that someone with knowledge has to check the infolib or extinfo since the Acekard2 users don't have the freezes

and sorry since i can't link to the youtube video where is the download since it contains the rom already patched, just search for pokemon spirit gold and you'll find it on the information of the video, i hope someone can help to make the game playable, btw the game already have the rudolph patch and everything, i think that it needs some changes on the extinfo or infolib.

PD: i already have the latest retrogamefan update!

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fjesus said:
It's in a DSTT, obviously it freezes for the DSTT users too, probably it's decrypted or something, i think that someone with knowledge has to check the infolib or extinfo since the Acekard2 users don't have the freezes

and sorry since i can't link to the youtube video where is the download since it contains the rom already patched, just search for pokemon spirit gold and you'll find it on the information of the video, i hope someone can help to make the game playable, btw the game already have the rudolph patch and everything, i think that it needs some changes on the extinfo or infolib.

PD: i already have the latest retrogamefan update!
nothing is going to nake it work pokemon hacks aren't flashcart friendly so your out of luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill