Gaming Pokemon SoulSilver Cheats + Saving issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaara.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I am playing the translated Pokemon SoulSilver. And the cheats aren't working, and the .nds.sav file is on the card, but not being recognized when I start up the game. It worked fine on wood 1.10, but when I upgraded to 1.11, it won't work.

Any suggestions? I already tried renaming all the files.

Here is the .nds.sav, and the .cc file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/408480102/silver.rar

Any help would be appreciated.

Gaara.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
you overwrite the cc file?
Yea, I overwrote it, and the file is there, but it still doesn't work. I read the read.for.r4.users.txt in the pack, and it said that it only works on clean roms. Would it be because it's translated? And can I donload a clean american version, and have it work on the wood firmware?w

Gaara.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
clean rom. and yes, the (U) version.
Now, I have the (U) version on it, and the cheats are showing up, but when I press "X" to go to the cheats, it flashes an "sd" card icon on the top right, and the menu doesn't change. I can't access the cheats.

I think I found the problem now. As soon as I start the game, it makes a .sav file, and it doesn't load the .nds.sav file. o.o

Any suggestions?

Gaara.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried it. No luck. Starting the game right now, and saving, to see if it will at least recognize the save.

Edit: Save didn't work, still can't access cheats menu. :/

Edit 2: Save not recognized. Tried downgrading to 1.10, didn't work. re-upgraded to 1.11, still nothing. I never remember having this problem before. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la