ROM Hack Pokemon Soul Silver Crypto Lugia Sprite Hack?

Kurái Tsukí Ryu

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a question......I will have Crypto Lugia on my Pokemon Soul Silver edition and have make the sprites for him here
gndgjfdj.png

but i don't no how i can changed this with the sprites of lugia(the best would be when it can changed against the shiny sprite it looks not good) if you can help me with a programm or you can hack the rom......this would be super
yaynds.gif

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kurái Tsukí Ryu said:
I have a question......I will have Crypto Lugia on my Pokemon Soul Silver edition and have make the sprites for him here
gndgjfdj.png

but i don't no how i can changed this with the sprites of lugia(the best would be when it can changed against the shiny sprite it looks not good) if you can help me with a programm or you can hack the rom......this would be super
yaynds.gif

for the overwolds search for a soul silver list.txt on pokemon comunity download it and open poketex in the same place as the list ( so put them in the same folder ) then either change the colurs or insert them yourself im not sure how tio do that but search on youtuibe

xmodxgodx i think and a video called something like use custom sprites in platinum will come up

this will work for soul siolver because you copy and pastwe the text into poketex so dont worry if it will work

cant help with the pther one soz btw this is what i woul do if it dosnt work sorry

ds22

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kurái Tsukí Ryu said:
gndgjfdj.png

yaynds.gif
This is by far the best lugia texture I've ever seen.

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem i saw this and thougt it would be a great hack even if it is small

i just thought of a event for it you could edit the text for the lugai event but edit what the kimoko girls ( you know the ones in the dresses in Eurecta town cant spell :L) and edit the sprites and this could completly edit the story and once we learn how to hack SS/HG.

Soul silver Shadow edition and thanks for the comment about my help hope it works
tongue.gif

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
man if this lugia sprite can be added thru a hack then it'll be awesome, i totally agree to your view mew512 it'll be like a shadow version cool..

Posts merged

man if this lugia sprite can be added thru a hack then it'll be awesome, i totally agree with your view mew512 it'll be like a shadow version cool..

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe not to far future we can hack HG/SS I would be very happy to help you create Pokemon Shadow Soul ( comment back on the Name )

btw are the map file in D/P/Pt the same format as HG/SS because maybe if they are we could create a custom region made of parts of kanto sinoh and jhoto does that sound or does it sound pretty bad plz comment back but on this thread lets keep focused on the lugia sprite hack

i just thought of this litterally while i was typing so if you dont want it hear plz feel free to delete the comment

Posts merged

maybe not to far future we can hack HG/SS I would be very happy to help you create Pokemon Shadow Soul ( comment back on the Name )

btw are the map file in D/P/Pt the same format as HG/SS because maybe if they are we could create a custom region made of parts of kanto sinoh and jhoto does that sound or does it sound pretty bad plz comment back but on this thread lets keep focused on the lugia sprite hack

i just thought of this litterally while i was typing so if you dont want it hear plz feel free to delete the comment

yan.h

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,
Ok, I will also do something else from the Sprite Patner (lugia) because I like something!
I will then improve;)
I'm trying until I manage ok
And I wish a nice day;)

yaynds.gif
for ever

Nero2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kurái Tsukí Ryu said:
gndgjfdj.png

but i don't no how i can changed this with the sprites of lugia(the best would be when it can changed against the shiny sprite it looks not good) if you can help me with a programm or you can hack the rom......this would be super :yayds:

Hey I'm doing the same thing but with more sprites. You can help if you want. Only thing is there is no version of PokePic that supports HGSS.

nathancnc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Version fully supports HG/SS

If you can edit the regular shiny lugia (which is pink) into this crypto lugia that would be great!!!!!!
I just want to keep regular lugia aswell.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
ds22 said:
Kurái Tsukí Ryu said:
gndgjfdj.png

but i don't no how i can changed this with the sprites of lugia(the best would be when it can changed against the shiny sprite it looks not good) if you can help me with a programm or you can hack the rom......this would be super :yayds:

It's not a texture. It's a sprite.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
ds22 said:
Kurái Tsukí Ryu said:
gndgjfdj.png

Did you really need to bump a 4 month old post to say that?

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
twiztidsinz said:
Fishaman P said:
ds22 said:
Kurái Tsukí Ryu said:
gndgjfdj.png

Did you really need to bump a 4 month old post to say that?
Maybe he just didn't notice the age of this thread?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol