ROM Hack Pokémon Silver Blue

Batwing92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I only can emulate the game in the DesMuMe, and... This emulator is very slow and I really like the No$gba emulator but, when I try to emulate on No$gba the game doesn't open and the image crash, I only can play in DesMuMe. You guys know a way to play in the No$gba or it only work on the DesMuMe?

And if there is any gramatical error, I'm so sorry, I can't speak or write english very well, but I hope all of you could understand me,

Thanks!
Is this game playable on the iPhone?

Ruby in China

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hey guys,are you still there?
i came across a similar problem like the deoxy bug,when i walked down to the hole in the cave of the victory road,my emulator broke down and restarted automatically.
i tried to walk into all the holes as the game permitted,still the same problem.
hoping this can be fixed,thanks all!!!

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Little new patch inbound!
hey guys,are you still there?
i came across a similar problem like the deoxy bug,when i walked down to the hole in the cave of the victory road,my emulator broke down and restarted automatically.
i tried to walk into all the holes as the game permitted,still the same problem.
hoping this can be fixed,thanks all!!!
I've been taking a look on this bug but didn't have a solution yet! Thank you for the report bro!

TaiAno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to patch using the ApplyPatch.bat like the video says, but it says 'Xdelta.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

afterwards it does say its done but opening it up in an emulator its still very clearly soul silver.

Last edited by TaiAno,

TaiAno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2016-2-14_11-11-18.png
What does this error mean?

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will definitely be trying this!
Just so people know:
Don't complain about 'graphical' issues. The DS emulators (Depending on what you use) will naturally generate the glitches, and you'll have to figure that out on your own. I'm pretty sure there are cheats to get rid of it. But just so you know, it's not the creator's fault

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is this game finish? Do you plan on making all the Mega? How to change name?
Yes, it is finished but oficially in beta version to fix any bugs. I'm not planning to put other Mega in-game and there's no way yet that you can change name :ha:.

Accel Black

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded the 13/02/2016 update and patched it to the EBB387E7 rom. I've been playing it for a while, at first all seemed well until I got to mt.moon and full on rival battle, he wasn't leveled down at all. Somehow flew around that though which seemed odd using fly that early but whatever, thought it was odd though when the bike shop wasn't even up and running saying they moved to goldenrod, so I checked out the game plays on here and his version had none of these issues. Not sure what's going on and am looking for some help, did I some how get the wrong file?

Last edited by Accel Black,

StevenChavez97

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
[Quote = "Accel n****, de la publicación: 6088729, miembro de: 374485"] descargado la actualización 13/02/2016 y parcheado a la rom EBB387E7. He estado jugando por un tiempo, al principio todo parecía ir bien hasta que llegué a mt.moon y lleno de batalla rival, que no fue nivelada en absoluto. De alguna manera voló alrededor que a pesar de que parecía extraño el uso de mosca que temprano, pero lo que sea, pensó que era raro, aunque cuando la tienda de bicicletas ni siquiera estaba en marcha y funcionando diciendo que se mudaron a la vara de oro, por lo que el check out del juego juega aquí y su versión tenido ninguna de estas cuestiones. No estoy seguro de lo que está pasando y estoy buscando un poco de ayuda, ¿verdad de alguna forma obtener el archivo mal? [/ Quote]
Yes, it is finished but oficially in beta version to fix any bugs. I'm not planning to put other Mega in-game and there's no way yet that you can change name :ha:.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hola vi tu juego y de verdad esta que mola pero quiera hacerte una pregunta y espero que seas tan amable de responderme este juego esta en español h si no lo está lo piensas traducir al español

Accel Black 2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded the 13/02/2016 update and patched it to the EBB387E7 rom. I've been playing it for a while, at first all seemed well until I got to mt.moon and full on rival battle, he wasn't leveled down at all. Somehow flew around that though which seemed odd using fly that early but whatever, thought it was odd though when the bike shop wasn't even up and running saying they moved to goldenrod, so I checked out the game plays on here and his version had none of these issues. Not sure what's going on and am looking for some help, did I some how get the wrong file?
Account was banned on facebook so I can't sign in, please respond to this new account.

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Account was banned on facebook so I can't sign in, please respond to this new account.
Well time to clarify your questions xD
1) The new patch fixes rival battle at Mt. Moon; 2) Fly is avaliable at the beggining of the game (yes, it's kinda odd haha); 3) The new patch changed the bike man dialog to be more "normal" but the fact is that you can get a bike with him after defeating Misty.

Thank you for the reports!
@brtatu so when i went to mt moon, silver was there and he had level 56 pokemon right after i beat brock, did i do something wrong?
It was fixed in the new patch!
Hola quisiera saber si a este juego le van hacer tradiciones al español y tengo problemas al parchear la roms alguien que me ayude
I'm not planning the translation as I said to you in the private; and about your problems to patch the rom try to watch this video:
Is this game finish? Do you plan on making all the Mega? How to change name?
The game is finished but also in beta (to fix some eventual bug). I'm not planning to put all the Mega in-game. There's no way to change name yet but you can use Pokesav! :shy:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo