OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Well yea I downloaded ShinyGold It's a pretty good replica of G/S versions but I soon realized not all of it is complete.

I also downloaded AdvanceMap Editor and I saw all that isn't complete within the game like were sprites are also that not all city's are complete in the Kanto region.

Well out of boredom I started compiling all the pallets together and I'm reforming the game so it can be a complete version.

I'm guessing i will be done in two weeks. Wish me luck
gbasp.gif

Credit to Zel for completing the Johto region and having all the scripts in the right place.

Soon keep posted here will be soon out with my own version of Pokemon ShinyGold Beta

newstartupscreen.png

tituloac7.png

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Okay, I don't want to be the bitch here, but...

Well, first of all, I'm pretty sure that the guy who made this is going to finish it. He is (supposedly) consistently working on it, and he has said many times that B6 is on its way. I don't think he'd be very happy if you took his work and finished it. I'm almost certain that he's still working on this project, and we just have to be patient.

Then again, it's your choice. However, I would just wait it out. I think he has done an amazing job so far, and I would rather have the original creator finish it the way he intended it to finish, and not someone else. Good luck either way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30