Pokemon Shiny Gold Version

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Phantom_Records0, Aug 11, 2008.

Aug 11, 2008
  1. Phantom_Records0
    OP

Newcomer Phantom_Records0 Newbie

United States
    Well yea I downloaded ShinyGold It's a pretty good replica of G/S versions but I soon realized not all of it is complete.

I also downloaded AdvanceMap Editor and I saw all that isn't complete within the game like were sprites are also that not all city's are complete in the Kanto region.

Well out of boredom I started compiling all the pallets together and I'm reforming the game so it can be a complete version.

I'm guessing i will be done in two weeks. Wish me luck
    [​IMG]

Credit to Zel for completing the Johto region and having all the scripts in the right place.

Soon keep posted here will be soon out with my own version of Pokemon ShinyGold Beta

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    Wow, thank you.

3. Phantom_Records0
    OP

United States
    No Problem as I said it really is awfully incomplete around the Kanto region

4. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    Yeah, it is. Crystal was my first pokemon game, so make sure to put in ruins of alp in not in already.

5. Phantom_Records0
    OP

United States
    Yea they are in there but it doesn't have the slide pattern game like slide the kabuto pattern I'm going to add those in theres about 4 right? ho-oh kabuto and two other patterns

6. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    Okay, I don't want to be the bitch here, but...

Well, first of all, I'm pretty sure that the guy who made this is going to finish it. He is (supposedly) consistently working on it, and he has said many times that B6 is on its way. I don't think he'd be very happy if you took his work and finished it. I'm almost certain that he's still working on this project, and we just have to be patient.

Then again, it's your choice. However, I would just wait it out. I think he has done an amazing job so far, and I would rather have the original creator finish it the way he intended it to finish, and not someone else. Good luck either way.

7. Phantom_Records0
    OP

United States
    True true well I'll wait a month before starting this then I'll just make me own lil' copy.

Thanks though.

8. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Yeah, the guy's working on quite a few bits, like phone booths, 3rd generation pokemon and such. Plus he should be done fairly soon. Though promises are rarely kept on the internet.