ROM Hack Pokemon shining emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can do a Let's Play of the hack while testing it. However I think it would be better if you fix up glitches first as well as insert some more music to reference Emerald.

Depending on how long you think it'll take, I can say, play the original Emerald in like a couple weeks, then start the LP afterwards, so I'll be able to reference Pokemon Emerald.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fireshrine

That's my youtube account, I mainly do Fire Emblem hacking videos but I have 755 subscribers so it should get some views.

Let me know what you think, I think this is a cool idea and if it's as well done as it seems, I wouldn't mind LPing it at all.

Pokefun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thesolcity said:
I'd be glad if I could test it but if not I can wait till release.

I've got enough for now, thanks for the offer though, and the game will be ready very soon after it's tested, so you won't need to wait that long ;D

Pokefun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blazer said:
I can do a Let's Play of the hack while testing it. However I think it would be better if you fix up glitches first as well as insert some more music to reference Emerald.

Depending on how long you think it'll take, I can say, play the original Emerald in like a couple weeks, then start the LP afterwards, so I'll be able to reference Pokemon Emerald.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fireshrine

That's my youtube account, I mainly do Fire Emblem hacking videos but I have 755 subscribers so it should get some views.

Let me know what you think, I think this is a cool idea and if it's as well done as it seems, I wouldn't mind LPing it at all.

That'd be great, I was hoping some1 would suggest that
biggrin.gif
I was gonna release a 0.75 version which would only go up to the Team "Emerald castle" But I think I want to release "Version 1! as the first public release, which would be fully completed, so to not put pressure on myself, I'm gonna extend the release date to around the 10th - 15th september, this will give me plenty of time to also improve the sprites and other features as well
tongue.gif

Pokefun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For further notice, the front page has been updated with a version 1 expected release date, which is around The 13th of September. It'll probaly be done before then, but I don't wanna put myself under pressure to finish and polish it up..

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When making deadlines I rarely ever make them so I keep trying to give myself a few months of leeway and sometimes I still don't make them... so good luck with your deadline XD

So assuming the mid-September release is mostly bug-free I can start around then. I'll likely PM you with anything else I need to tell you as to keep discussions about the LP private. Cya around the 13th of September, then. XP

Pokefun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tubby28 said:
is the 13 september a public release? or the date for the testers like me?

September 13th will be public release date, The game will probaly be up testing around the 5th-7th September
tongue.gif

Pokefun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
manuel9106 said:
please pkefun sen sprites may and brendan thx
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Your asking for the sprites? If so, no.. I spent alot of effort and time making and editing the sprites, so I couldn't just give them away to people...

link491

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and you completely forget to mention te effort it took to find a guy to make the misty mugshot?
wink.gif
also, ya need any other graphic work done? im free in 2 weeks!

Pokefun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
link491 said:
and you completely forget to mention te effort it took to find a guy to make the misty mugshot?
wink.gif
also, ya need any other graphic work done? im free in 2 weeks!

Lol sorry I thought he was referring to just sprite sheets :L are you any good with backsprites? they have been such a pain X_X , ive been spending the past few days trying to get them right and so far the only one complete is Ash..

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
The first image in the Optional Rival spoiler is either moved or deleted (just to let you know).

Besides that, I'm looking forward to playing this. Makes me wanna pull out the old Emerald Version now and pop it into the phat
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday