Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

kalkat579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has Anyone converted all item values from gen 8 to 9 alot of the ones posted before don't match up. Is is just a guessing game I can't get a moon or dawn stone by guessing or can I buy things like that somewhere in the game?

battleunit1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you find it in the ende? Im browsing too
Post automatically merged:

Did you find it in the end? Im browsing too
I dont remember where I got Dawn Stones, but Eevee can evolve with leaf stones. I found one in Tagtree Thicket, you can also buy leaf stones at the delibird store in mesagoza.
I recommend using a "items never decrease" cheat as its super useful for evolving mons and holding onto important held items too, its the reason I have 3/4 of my pokedex finished right now.

Nother

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont remember where I got Dawn Stones, but Eevee can evolve with leaf stones. I found one in Tagtree Thicket, you can also buy leaf stones at the delibird store in mesagoza.
I recommend using a "items never decrease" cheat as its super useful for evolving mons and holding onto important held items too, its the reason I have 3/4 of my pokedex finished right now.
Do you know the location of the fire fight type tauros? I only found fighting type.

kalkat579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need dawn stones for Gallade I have all but dawn and moon stones

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am trying to evolve my Crabrawler. I imagined it would evolve leveling up on Glaseado Mountain, but it didn't. So I was checking Ruimusume Github to find the condition, and more questions arised instead. Crabrawler has two ways of evolving? Dudunsparce has two forms? How to evolve to the other form? Tandemaus has two visibly different forms, but how to evolve to the other form? How to evolve to Hisuian forms?

So far, I understood this

Rellor to Rabsca, 1000 steps (allegedly on a muddy area, but the parameters are the same as for Pawmo and Bramblin, so I don't think it's necessary).
Condition: UNKNOWN_50; Parameters: [1000, 0, 0, 0]

Pawmo to Pawmot, 1000 steps.

Bramblin to Brambleghast, 1000 steps.

Finizen to Palafin, play in co-op (for Finizen specifically, after level 38).
Condition: UNKNOWN_51; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]

Tandemaus to Maushold form 0, one of them is, allegedly, beat a Pokémon with Tandemaus and reach level 25+.
Condition: UNKNOWN_52; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]
Tandemaus to Maushold form 1, a different condition, but what?
Condition: UNKNOWN_53; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]

Gimmighoul form 0 to Gholdengo, collect 999 coins.
Condition: UNKNOWN_54; Parameters: [999, 0, 0, 0]
Gimmighoul form 1 to Gholdengo, Roaming form? Can we catch it? Both evolve to the same Gholdengo.
Condition: UNKNOWN_54; Parameters: [999, 0, 0, 0]

Bisharp to Kingambit, defeat 3 Bisharp (while holding Leader's Crest, allegedly???)
Condition: UNKNOWN_55; Parameters: [3, 0, 0, 0]

Primeape to Annihilape, use move Rage Fist 20 times.
Condition: UNKNOWN_56; Parameters: [20, 0, 0, 0]

Dunsparce to Dudunsparce form 0, level up knowing Hyper Drill
Condition: UNKNOWN_57; Parameters: [887, 0, 0, 0]
Dunsparce to Dudunsparce form 1, level up knowing another move?
Condition: UNKNOWN_58; Parameters: [887, 0, 0, 0]

No UNKNOWN_59 nor UNKNOWN_60.

Scyther to Kleavor, unknown, but the same condition to all Hisuian forms.
Condition: UNKNOWN_61; Parameters: [0, 0, 0, 0]

Qwilfish form 1 to Overqwil, unknown, same condition to all Hisuian forms.

Ursaring to Ursaluna, unknown, same condition to all Hisuian forms.

Stantler to Wyrdeer, unknown, same condition to all Hisuian forms.

Sneasel form 1 to Sneasler, level up during the day, but holding a different item (Razor Claw?)
Condition: SOUBI_NOON; Parameters: [49, 0, 0, 0]

Goomy to Sliggoo, also has two forms, one should be Hisuian, but in Scarlet/Violet, it cannot evolve to Hisuian form. However, the parameters are different from other Hisuian forms (1 instead of 0, whatever it means). So the only form of evolving to Hisuian Goodra here, is by having a Hisuian Sliggoo to begin with, Goomy won't do.
Condition: UNKNOWN_61; Parameters: [1, 0, 0, 0]

I need dawn stones for Gallade I have all but dawn and moon stones
I got a Dawn Stone on the skiing slope for the ice gym (after the challenge, of course).

Reactions: lattechan

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rellor, Bramblin, Pawmo, and Finizen are all walk your mon a 1000 steps (or two laps of the Los Pal long street.) Exception: Finizen only triggers while you are in co-op mode.

Tandemaus forms are like Sinitea a cosmedic thing. The form determines how many children are visible in the evolved form. The evolution trigger is Gain a Level in battle without having appeared during the battle... aka gets nasty off camera.

Bisharp's EVO was confirmed... and is a PAIN to pull off as ONLY a herd leader can be carrying the item and it's a bit of a lower percentage to be holding the item.

Same as past games regional variant evolutions cannot occur. So, a Pikachu isn't going to become a Alolan Raichu and a Goomy will never become a Hisuian Sliggoo. GameFreak intentionally kept the EVOs out of the EVO table. Same as Sword & Shield, we may obtain a way in DLC to get one of each already evolved.

Last edited by Th3Alic3,
Reactions: WicCaesar

DazeTxO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would it be possible to make a code that changes between scarlet to violet?Or is it too soon to ask for this with the little information we have?
This isn't like BDSP where you can switch games with a checkbox. Scarlet and Violet's differences are way too fundamentally different to have both assets fit into a single cart

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly at this point idk what im doing wrong. The cheats are selected and ive been walking in and out of buildings for about an hour its just not working.
Sorry about that I fell asleep earlier. I really can't figure out why it wouldnt be working. I saw your cheat layout. The folders are like this and the text file is IN just the cheats folder yes?
This is for ryujinx so where the red arrow in pic is where they should be.
Aside from that I don't know what else to do about it. They just "work" for me.
How did you get to the 0080 for the water Tauros? I looked at the list posted a few pages back but can't work out how to get the hex ID
Look in OP post. I took it from the spoiler section called "Falo Encounter codes" OP = first post in this thread.
In Falo Encounter codes spoiler if you read it you'll know, there's links for pokemon, and items. The 2nd row of these links (the links lead to posts in this thread by Rui-san), is the hex IDs. Look at the 2nd picture I posted.
Gawd tier... thanks!

(The PINNED Shiny codes are absolute trash.)
they're the same thing so I dunno what you're on about lul
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEP BY STEP RYUJINX CHEAT INSTRUCTIONS: (SEE PICTURE 3)

This assumes you have the game up and running, I ain't dealing with emulator troubleshooting:
Step 1. Figure out what version of the game you're on. This example will be for Scarlet and patch 1.01.
Step 2. open ryujinx, on main menu right click game, click "Open Mod Directory"
Step 3. double click the 'cheats' folder in here. If there isn't one, make one. Exactly like that, no quotes. cheats
step 4. place the cheatfile from OP or make your own 'B26A631109A29124.txt' (no quotes)
step 4a. put the cheats in this file. Make sure it's saved as .txt
step 5. Go back to Ryujinx, right click game again, click "Manage Cheats"
step 6. Activate/Deactivate by clicking the box next to them.
IMPORTANT:
For Ryujinx, say you want encounter.
You do step 5, select encounter cheats in step 6, then SAVE and EXIT RYUJINX, RELAUNCH IT, THEN LAUNCH THE GAME.

If this doesn't work I frankly don't know what to tell ya. Best wishes.
notes: Ignore mine says dirty 1.0 ryujinx, I just merged some PRs together that anons on /vg/ found useful to make my own comfy version this won't affect this at all.

You get dawn and moon stone as rewards for reaching a certain level of completion in Pokedex
for me I got a dawn stone at like the 2nd rank of pokedex unlocks I dunno if its random or what
The first one for me was 5 great balls

I am trying to evolve my Crabrawler. I imagined it would evolve leveling up on Glaseado Mountain, but it didn't. So I was checking Ruimusume Github to find the condition, and more questions arised instead. Crabrawler has two ways of evolving? Dudunsparce has two forms? How to evolve to the other form? Tandemaus has two visibly different forms, but how to evolve to the other form? How to evolve to Hisuian forms?
This has been eating the boys at /vp/ alive for days trying to figure out the tandemaus and dudunsparce thing.

[TD]
How do I turn the Pokémon from the list in this post (#3427) into hex code to add to the encounter code?

Sorry, I've had to take out the original link as it won't let me post with a link in the message[/td]
08000000 03075530 00000002 00000080
This would be the encounter for fire tauros ,you would use in in place of the part in the 1st post of this thread under "Falo's Encounter codes" check out the 2nd image in this post :)

Attachments

• daadasddasda.png
    daadasddasda.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 34
  • hex.png
    hex.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 26
  • ryucheats.png
    ryucheats.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited by lattechan,

yemaowuxin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
[Encounter gender Off (v1.0.1)]
04000000 00D0AACC 3940E3E1

[Encounter Female (v1.0.1)]
04000000 00D0AACC 52800021

[Encounter Male (v1.0.1)]
04000000 00D0AACC 52800001

[Encounter Genderless (v1.0.1)]
04000000 00D0AACC 52800041

Why delete it? This is a valid code. We need it.

Last edited by yemaowuxin,
  • Love
Reactions: phil3254

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp