Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

kalkat579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest you use Breeze, its very easy to use and you can edit any code on the list while playing, after you leave the game the codes goes back to what it was before
Hmm I tried that before could never figure it out I'll have to give it another shot

ItsJayMar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how tf do i evolve applin, leafeon, umbreon, qwilfish and annihilape
Applin:
Sweet Apple: Appletun
Tart Apple: Flapple
You can find the apples in the forests near the poison base

Leafeon: use leaf stone, they become available at the delibird shop after you beat a few gyms

Umbreon: level up eevee at night

Overqwill is transfer only so you gotta wait for pokemon home update

Annihilape use raging fists 20 times then level up

Reactions: andyyepes97

cbreezy210

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, i load scarlet, i press l + down + and right thumbstick - edizon pulls up, but when i click on edizon it just goes away - i updated edizon, and edizon overlay, i see you have to also update tesla overlay but i cant find a download link for it

serenity42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to evolve umbreon... the same way it's evolved since 1999.

The amount of unreleated and easily researchable questions in this thread is insane. The legends arceus thread is 236 pages and we're probably going to surpass that by the time these games officially launch. Just what the hell.

Wonder if it might be worth just making a whole new thread once the games officially launch because this thread is just a mess with unrelated questions and people who refuse to do easy research themselves.

DazeTxO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys, i load scarlet, i press l + down + and right thumbstick - edizon pulls up, but when i click on edizon it just goes away - i updated edizon, and edizon overlay, i see you have to also update tesla overlay but i cant find a download link for it
https://github.com/WerWolv/Tesla-Menu/releases/tag/v1.1.4
I also recommend changing the input to LStickPress and RStickPress
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know if it is possible to modify the EV to increase, for example, the attack and speed
Infinite money cheat and then buy the stat boost items from the Chansey shop in Mesogosa

xcutioner4654

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Changelog

Updated main post file again :)

Added @khuong pp codes in replacement.
replaced the shiny codes with the new worked on ones from @Ruimusume and @SkyLink98 i ported those to 1.0.1 so all files will have.
updated the game speed codes to now use khuongs speed changer

There is no guaranteed emu support. Some if not most codes will likely not work and no promise that any of the code creators will bother to make changes just for emulator.
will this support Den shinnies now aswell or game still freezes ?

• Angry
Reactions: samarchpass

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will this support Den shinnies now aswell or game still freezes ?
works fine see pic
Where can i find the code for hisuian pokemon?
in the OP post(?)
Would like to know as well.
No real way to know for sure until Pkhex updates in about 2.5 days. Aside from the obvious like if it changed the encounter location or something (it doesnt, just an example of something that would be easy to know)

Attachments

• tst1.png
    tst1.png
    995.7 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: xcutioner4654

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1