Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

meganano202

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
For people that plays in emulator ( tested in Ryujinx ), if the Ecounter or Ivs/Nature cheats dont work follow this steps:

1. Turn on the cheats you want
  2. Save and stop emulating
  3. Run the game again
  4. Walk a little bit to let new pokemon spawn
To disable it, turn the cheats off and repeat steps

WeyWey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Double check you named the txt file right and it is in the right place. Instructions on the first post. Double check you have encounter cheats on if you use those kind of cheats. Double check you have actually enabled cheats on Ryujinx.
What do you mean by check if the txt is named correctly? I have copied the txt into the correct folder. The cheats are displayed in the cheat menu of Ryujinx. I select them according to the instructions. for example inf HP. But nothing happens in the game.

doctordoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHEAT FILE: 12/11/22

updated to page 100
Please be patient, new cheats are coming. Asking for new cheats will not speed up the process.
!!!! Are your cheats not working after a game update? !!!

1) Check this post for the newest build ID & the latest updated cheats.. if it didn't work then
2) Do a clean & fresh REinstall of Edizon / Edizon Overlay / Tesla Overlay / Breeze
NO OVERWRITING

Now this thread has been created to ask for the codes you'd like and share the cheat codes you have created.
Please credit all cheat creators and or get permission for sharing if you found them in a more private location...
Now when you Add or Request cheat codes, provide as much information as you can for us.

Example : Pokemon Scarlet
Request : Instant Egg in Picnic

Title id : 0100A3D008C5C000
Build id : CA44E7DD62E61A2A
Version : v1.0.0

Good Luck , and Enjoy
Cheating
FAQ: Troubleshooting Edizon related questions

Latest build 1.4.0First Time SetupTurn off all cheats default/Disable Edizon

1. Atmosphere
    Code:
    1.0.0 Scarlet
    sd:/atmospshere/contents/0100A3D008C5C00/cheats/7FCAD279539DE183.txt
    1.0.0 Violet
    sd:/atmospshere/contents/01008F6008C5E000/cheats/959ED651BF1AE0CC.txt
    1.0.1 Scarlet
    sd:/atmospshere/contents/0100A3D008C5C00/cheats/B26A631109A29124.txt
    1.0.1 Violet
    sd:/atmospshere/contents/01008F6008C5E000/cheats/F7F74F8045642CBE.txt

2. Redirect: How to Apply Cheats to Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

3. ALL CHEATS ON BY DEFAULT

Code:
    1) Move sd:/atmospshere/config_templates/system_settings.ini
    to sd:/atmospshere/config/

2) Find this line
    ;dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1
    Change line to
    dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0
    ******DELETE THE SEMI COLON ( ; )

DISABLING EDIZON
    Code:
    1) Move sd:/atmospshere/config_templates/override_config.ini
    to sd:/atmospshere/config/

2)
    [default_config]
    override_key=!L
    cheat_enable_key=!L
    ******DELETE THE SEMI COLONS ( ; )

3) Boot up the game, press L immediately and hold until you get to TITLE SCREEN then release
    [/tab]

[tab=Edizon/File Crashing]
    Scenario 1: A certain cheat is causing problem.
    Solution: Take out codes 1 by 1 to determine issue.

Scenario 2: Your cheat title is too long or has symbols [-] making it crash.
    Solution: Remove any unnecessary dashes, space out numbers in title, shorten cheat name. See scenario 1.

Scenario 3: Game crashes after turning on several cheats.
    Solution: Don't use a lot of cheats at the same time. 6 or less. Obviously similar cheats might clash and crash on you.

Scenario 4: Atmosphere crashes when triggering overlay menu.
    Download newest Edizon overlay (10/15): Here
    [/tab]

[tab="Cheats won't show up"]
    Scenario 1: Clicking into the Edizon app says "no cheats found!"
    Solution: Pokemon will only appear in the Edizon / Tesla Popup menu. Press L + Dpad Down + RS (Right Stick Click down)

Note: Please check your current build ID matches the current update.

Scenario 2: Catch trainers pokemon cheat should be the very last cheat.
    Solution: Move your Catch trainers pokemon cheat to the end of the file.

Scenario 3: Your file is greater than 32kb.
    Solution: Delete unneeded cheats

[/tab]

[tab= Parsing Error]
    Common SX OS error. I do not have SX OS to know what causes this. Since majority cheats were built on AMS, it is possible that some cheats are AMS only. Please delete your file and build your own file from scratch.
    [/tab]

[tab=Communication Error]
    You will occasionally come across the Communication Error when connecting via online play, due to RAM Editing.
    [/tab]

[tab="Upgrade = Cheats won't work?"]
    Do a clean install of your Edizon / Tesla Overlay / Edizon Overlay
    [/tab]

C R E D I T S:
@INSTRUMENTAL
@Ruimusume
@ReclaimerShawn
@Falo
@FabioCapela
@sweet
@KaitoB

Codes will be updated, don't DM me

Please download the file for the most updated codes :)

Main will include cheat files for all version of the game so it wont matter which version you have installed.

Added credits to all code creators for each code being used here PLEASE mention the creators by name whenever and wherever you share our codes ok? ALSO, DON'T BE SURPRISED IF SOME OF THESE CODES DON'T WORK FOR EMULATORS!

Code:
[Inf PP] Instrumental/Ruimusume
[Inf HP] Ruimusume
[Hold R Insta Kill and invincible] ReclaimerShawn
[Encounter Codes] Falo
[100% Capture] Falo
[Shiny] Ruimusume
[Infinite Money/LP] ReclaimerShawn
[Game Speed] Sweet
[6IV/Nature codes] FabioCapela
[999 of an item] ReclaimerShawn (read instructions write up)
[Infinite Money and LP] Reclaimershawn

Code:
[Inf HP] Ruimusume
[Encounter Codes] Falo
[100% Capture] Falo
[Shiny] Ruimusume
[Game Speed] Sweet

Code:
[Inf HP] Ruimusume
[Encounter Codes] Falo (read instructions writeup)
[100% Capture] Falo
[Shiny] Ruimusume
[Infinite Money/LP] ReclaimerShawn
[Game Speed] Sweet
[Items dont decrease] KaitoB
[999 of an item] ReclaimerShawn (read instructions writeup)

Code:
[Inf HP] Ruimusume
[Encounter Codes] Falo
[100% Capture] Falo
[Shiny] Ruimusume
[Game Speed] Sweet
[Items dont decrease] KaitoB
[999 of an item] ReclaimerShawn

How to Use Complex Cheats

Step 1: Enable the code titled "Encounter Mod On (v1.0.1)"
Step 2: Choose any of the following codes you want (You will need to edit your cheat file to customize these codes):
[Encounter Pokemon (v1.0.1)]
08000000 03075530 0000000W 0000XXXX

First off, go to this post for a list of IDs: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-scarlet-violet-cheat-database.621563/post-9993003
Then, replace XXXX with the column that says "HEX".
Finally, W is the form ID. For most pokemon, this will be 0. For Hisuian Pokemon, it is 1.

[Encounter Item (v1.0.1)]
04000000 03075538 0000YYYY

First off, go to this post for a list of IDs: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-legends-arceus-cheat-database.606215/page-24#post-9725329
Then, replace YYYY with the column that says "HEX". Finally, encounter the Pokemon in the wild and catch it. When you catch the Pokemon, it will be holding the item you chose. Also, Master Ball is 0001 for YYYY.

[Encounter Level (v1.0.1)]
04000000 0307553C 000000ZZ

First off, think of a level from 1-100 that you want the Pokemon's level to be. Then convert that number (decimal) to hexadecimal. You can use an online calculator to get the proper value.
EXs: Level 1 = 01, Level 99 = 63, Level 100 = 64.

Step 3: Go inside a building. Then walk outside into the wild. All Wild Pokemon that spawn will now have the characteristics you set for them.

1. *To use, go into the PokeMart and sell an item until you have two of it. If you already have two of an item, just skip to the next step. Now go into the backpack and enable the code. Give one of the two items to a pokemon. The item will now have a quantity of 999. After you're finished, disable the x999 code and enable the disable x999 code. If you don't do this before exiting the backpack, you'll crash. The game works normally assuming you do this.
    **There's a random chance of this cheat crashing, so I suggest only using this on 2-3 items at a time, disabling the cheat, and then saving. Rinse and repeat the first steps above until you get as many items as you want saved at x999 or you crash.
    ***I recommend disabling all other cheats before using this. Use something like Falo's encounter cheat to get two of an item before you use this code if you have to.

1. Basically, you get an item's quantity to two before enabling. Then go into your bag, enable then turn it off, and give one of the two items to your pokemon. The item quantity is now 999. Turn on the disable code then save the game.

please immediately disable after you see your item as 999

2. That's how you use it. Once again, random chance of crash, but usually it doesn't crash if you just immediately disable after the item count changes.

PLEASE NO DRAMA IN THIS POST. SHARE ONLY WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO.
Request Queue

Code:
Instant Egg
Teleport to Destination Flag
Change Pokemon Region
EXP Multiplier Code
Infinite items
Moon jump
Let us know what you want please!
You should mention you MUST HAVE 2 of the item, no more no less, you want to make 999. Having any more than that and the code will not work. I had 8 Rare Candy and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why it wouldn't work.

Greatina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What do you mean by check if the txt is named correctly? I have copied the txt into the correct folder. The cheats are displayed in the cheat menu of Ryujinx. I select them according to the instructions. for example inf HP. But nothing happens in the game.
Your txt file is named "F7F74F8045642CBE.txt" right?

SirWaffle0501

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a ton of encounter code.
All confirmed working on scarlet v1.0.1
still trying to go through all the new Pokémon but I'll update when I get all of them confirmed. If a Pokémon you want isn't included go to rapidtables(.c)om/convert/number/decimal-to-hex(.)html? [remove ()] insert the national Pokedex number, copy the 4-digit hex code to the end here.

[Encounter #NPDex name]
08000000 03075530 00000000 0000####

Attachments

• B26A631109A29124.TXT
    8.2 KB · Views: 64

pajion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to open the shrine?
You have to destroy 10? Black stakes, I destroyed all the yellow ones I could find but 1 lock still remains and I can't find the last one, waiting for someone to do a datamine of the map and tell us the locations. I'm working on purple now though got 3 down.

TheGodfather101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to destroy 10? Black stakes, I destroyed all the yellow ones I could find but 1 lock still remains and I can't find the last one, waiting for someone to do a datamine of the map and tell us the locations. I'm working on purple now though got 3 down.
I have literally found 1 black stake while playing this game lol
need locations. are they visible on the map somehow or is it like the spiritomb wisp situation from PLA?

pajion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have literally found 1 black stake while playing this game lol
need locations. are they visible on the map somehow or is it like the spiritomb wisp situation from PLA?
I'll be real, I didn't mark them down, by lake Casserole (caseroyla? I don't remember the name) the gate is in the redwoods, there was 2 yellows i found in the mountains, 2 I found in the caves, multiple around the lake. Just roam the area heavily, start from the top up and work your way down, each black stake has a slight glow to the corresponding color you're searching for. (I know purple and yellow, but I don't know the other 2 stake colors.)
Edit: It is 10000% liek the spiritomb wisps in PLA, but now we can't control if its night or day LOL

Godoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I understand, so I'll have to wait for some datamine too, because I've already run the map until I can't take it anymore and I can't find any more

SirWaffle0501

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The map is divided by the 4 corners, purple is the bottom right corner (Wo-chien, yellow is top left, I think blue is top right, and idk the last color.
at first I thought it was divided by region but you can find purple stakes as far as east province (area one)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife