i've tried doing the EdiZon cheat with Rare Candy.
I had 10 Rare Candy.. Put that into EdiZon "u32, ==, HEAP" and Value is 10.
I picked it up 1 more Rare Candy.. making it 11..
Went back to EdiZon, and did the same thing, Pressed Y to Search Again.. "u32, ==, HEAP" and Value is 11.
It comes up with like 44 search results!? am i doing something wrong? it worked fine for LP and Money.
Do reverse, search 10, use 1, search 9, use 1, search 8, use it, until you end up with 1-2 results
you can just save before hand just in case if you want
Do reverse, search 10, use 1, search 9, use 1, search 8, use it, until you end up with 1-2 results
you can just save before hand just in case if you want
i've tried doing the EdiZon cheat with Rare Candy.
I had 10 Rare Candy.. Put that into EdiZon "u32, ==, HEAP" and Value is 10.
I picked it up 1 more Rare Candy.. making it 11..
Went back to EdiZon, and did the same thing, Pressed Y to Search Again.. "u32, ==, HEAP" and Value is 11.
It comes up with like 44 search results!? am i doing something wrong? it worked fine for LP and Money.
D
Does it only work for 1.0.1 update? I'm using the same version on cheatengine why is your one dark? Did you attach cheat engine to the game or did you just open the game then open cheat engine then open the ryujinx exe process.
I have all my applications set to a dark theme because white makes my eyes water up. Don't pay attention to the color :/
The version of the game doesn't affect how CE works. As a rule of thumb, I always make sure to open the game first and load my character into the world before attaching CE to the process, and that's exactly what I did in the video. Lastly, I mentioned this in a previous post and I will say it again here since I feel like I went through the scanning process too fast in the video: Type value for item ----> First scan ----> Give item to Pokemon ----> Type value for item ----> Next scan ----> Give item to pokemon ----> Type value for item ----> Next scan, until you have about 6 results.
Do reverse, search 10, use 1, search 9, use 1, search 8, use it, until you end up with 1-2 results
you can just save before hand just in case if you want
Backup your save before you try this code. Though, I have a feeling this one is not likely to corrupt save data at all. No promises though. I made the x999 Any Item Code.
*To use, go into the PokeMart and then enable. Sell an item until you have two of it. If you already have two of an item, just skip to the next step. Then, after you have two items, sell one more of it. The item will now have a quantity of 999. After you're finished, disable the x999 code and enable the disable x999 code. If you don't do this before exiting the PokeMart, you'll crash. The game works normally assuming you do this.
Backup your save before you try this code. Though, I have a feeling this one is not likely to corrupt save data at all. No promises though. I made the x999 Any Item Code. For Pokemon Scarlet v1.0.0.
*To use, go into the PokeMart and then enable. Sell an item until you have two of it. If you already have two of an item, just skip to the next step. Then, after you have two items, sell one more of it. The item will now have a quantity of 999. After you're finished, disable the x999 code and enable the disable x999 code. If you don't do this before exiting the PokeMart, you'll crash. The game works normally assuming you do this.
**Disable all other cheats before using this.
Is there a problem with my game or ryujinx or some pc settings or the cheat engine itself cause I tried this method before and it didn't work,it didn't work for other people too. Do I need to download another version os cheat engine.
I have all my applications set to a dark theme because white makes my eyes water up. Don't pay attention to the color :/
The version of the game doesn't affect how CE works. As a rule of thumb, I always make sure to open the game first and load my character into the world before attaching CE to the process, and that's exactly what I did in the video. Lastly, I mentioned this in a previous post and I will say it again here since I feel like I went through the scanning process too fast in the video: Type value for item ----> First scan ----> Give item to Pokemon ----> Type value for item ----> Next scan ----> Give item to pokemon ----> Type value for item ----> Next scan, until you have about 6 results.
Backup your save before you try this code. Though, I have a feeling this one is not likely to corrupt save data at all. No promises though. I made the x999 Any Item Code. For Pokemon Scarlet v1.0.0.
*To use, go into the PokeMart and then enable. Sell an item until you have two of it. If you already have two of an item, just skip to the next step. Then, after you have two items, sell one more of it. The item will now have a quantity of 999. After you're finished, disable the x999 code and enable the disable x999 code. If you don't do this before exiting the PokeMart, you'll crash. The game works normally assuming you do this.
**Will not work with Infinite Money/Rare Candy Cheat. I recommend disabling all other cheats before using this.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...