Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

  • Thread starter Thread starter OblivionReign
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,591,249
  • Replies Replies 10,308
  • Likes Likes 203
Are there any mods for scarlet that add missing pokemon? Not skins or replacing already available mons
Also what about one for better ai team mates in raids ?
 
Last edited by Quaresma,
I'll test it..thanks
Post automatically merged:


the 900 item crash game can only be activated within the game...the 990 one doesn't need to...thanks..
[Items 900 When Use]
040A0000 00042D10 940F77B5
040A0000 00420BE4 D2805461
040A0000 00420BE8 F2A040A1
040A0000 00420BEC 6B01029F
040A0000 00420BF0 54000041
040A0000 00420BF4 52807088
040A0000 00420BF8 F90002C8
040A0000 00420BFC D65F03C0
 
[Items 900 When Use]
040A0000 00042D10 940F77B5
040A0000 00420BE4 D2805461
040A0000 00420BE8 F2A040A1
040A0000 00420BEC 6B01029F
040A0000 00420BF0 54000041
040A0000 00420BF4 52807088
040A0000 00420BF8 F90002C8
040A0000 00420BFC D65F03C0
God bless you,thank you very much now it worked, it crashed the first time, the second time it entered the game correctly, I also forgot to mention that I'm using the compass mod, maybe that's why it crashed... I got the Cheatslips code and it was crashing a lot in both games... but if it activated inside the game it worked correctly,the one you told me doesn't need to activate every time I join the game...it's really worth it to keep up your excellent work...
sorry I don't know English,I'm using the translator....
 
  • Like
Reactions: OblivionReign

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted