Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here you go.

[60FPS v1.3.0 NO SPEEDUP]
04090000 02979DD4 52800021
040F0000 039F0130 00FE502B
This code doesnt work for me, it worked well with the 1.1.0 version... Now I updated to 1.3.0 and tried your cheat code, but maybe I made a mistake ?

Can you explain me what cheat code I have to enable with this one ? Master code ? How to do it ?

Slayerz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For some reason im still getting no cheats found

even though i have listed in the correct Mod Folder 01008F6008C5E000 - AC70E41BB699CB9F

can anyone plz help?

PikaQuin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to add different pokemon that arent in the game for example mew in version 1.3.0 because when i edited the cheat for the eevee code to make it mew it crashed my game right after it showed the nintendo switch loading screen

Atou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to edit my cheat list to reduce the number of codes cluttering the menu, but when I try to use any modified version of the cheat list EdiZon tells me that there aren't any codes.

What am I doing wrong?
I download the up to date list and it works fine when I run it on my Switch.
I open the list with TXT editor, remove some codes I don't want, and save.
I delete the old list on my Switch, and replace it with my new list.
I boot up the game, go to EdiZon, and now no codes are showing anymore.

I am aware there is a problem with having too many cheats, but I am trying to reduce them in this case.

Kaizen_3090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to edit my cheat list to reduce the number of codes cluttering the menu, but when I try to use any modified version of the cheat list EdiZon tells me that there aren't any codes.

What am I doing wrong?
I download the up to date list and it works fine when I run it on my Switch.
I open the list with TXT editor, remove some codes I don't want, and save.
I delete the old list on my Switch, and replace it with my new list.
I boot up the game, go to EdiZon, and now no codes are showing anymore.

I am aware there is a problem with having too many cheats, but I am trying to reduce them in this case.
Dude you forget to add in brackets etc when you removed the codes?

Atou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude you forget to add in brackets etc when you removed the codes?
Add in... Brackets? I have no idea what you are talking about.
I am supposed to add something in after removing a code?

I have no experience adding or removing codes from a list, and have in the past just used a code list as is.

May you please show me an example of what you are talking about?
I am uninformed of this step you speak of in the process of editing a code list. My previous post was litteraly all the steps I took to edit the code list as they are all I know / could figurer out for myself based on other posts I have seen.

Kaizen_3090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add in... Brackets? I have no idea what you are talking about.
I am supposed to add something in after removing a code?

I have no experience adding or removing codes from a list, and have in the past just used a code list as is.

May you please show me an example of what you are talking about?
I am uninformed of this step you speak of in the process of editing a code list. My previous post was litteraly all the steps I took to edit the code list as they are all I know / could figurer out for myself based on other posts I have seen.
If you see your txt list , every codes comes with a description followed by the code, if during editing you had deleted some codes and forgotten to close a bracket it might not be picked up by edizon

Atou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you see your txt list , every codes comes with a description followed by the code, if during editing you had deleted some codes and forgotten to close a bracket it might not be picked up by edizon
I am still getting the error of none of the cheats coming up after editing the code list.

Maybe we can figure out what the problem is if I go into more detail?
  • Step One
I downloaded the latest version of the cheats list for Pokemon Violet, AC70E41BB699CB9F, and it works fine. I am at the game's starting menu on my Switch and going to EdiZon will bring up the list of cheats for me to select from.
  • Step Two
I use the TXT program to remove the cheat "Inf. PP (Enemy Cannot Perform Moves)" from another copy of the cheat list. Specifically, I make sure to start at the beginning of the next cheat "[#03. OHK]" and tap backspace until I reach the end of the "Inf. PP" cheat "141C00BB". I then tap enter twice to put an empty line of space between those two cheats. I save the now edited txt file.
  • Step Three
I delete the old version of the cheats list and past the new edited version of the cheats list where the old one was. I start up the game to the menu again and go to Edizon, but this time Edizon is showing me
"No cheats available for this game"

Is there a step I am missing in what I am doing?

jidiankins

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I managed to make all the cheats working (including encounters) but the OHK.
Is that a toggle cheat?
How should it works?

BTW
Hi everyone,

Just started playing violet v1.3 , when i tried loading the codes nothing appears.

Any help?
Do you enable cheats? are you on emulator?

jidiankins

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes i am using Yuzu. The codes does not appear in the "add-ons" tab so I cannot enable them etc

On yuzu page there is faq for cheats.
#how-do-i-use-mods-or-cheats

BTW it should be done like this:
right click on the game, open the mod location, copy the txt file with the correct ID for the version. after this you should be able to see cheats.

Reactions: EpicPendemic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F