Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Kaizen_3090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still getting the error of none of the cheats coming up after editing the code list.

Maybe we can figure out what the problem is if I go into more detail?
  • Step One
I downloaded the latest version of the cheats list for Pokemon Violet, AC70E41BB699CB9F, and it works fine. I am at the game's starting menu on my Switch and going to EdiZon will bring up the list of cheats for me to select from.
  • Step Two
I use the TXT program to remove the cheat "Inf. PP (Enemy Cannot Perform Moves)" from another copy of the cheat list. Specifically, I make sure to start at the beginning of the next cheat "[#03. OHK]" and tap backspace until I reach the end of the "Inf. PP" cheat "141C00BB". I then tap enter twice to put an empty line of space between those two cheats. I save the now edited txt file.
  • Step Three
I delete the old version of the cheats list and past the new edited version of the cheats list where the old one was. I start up the game to the menu again and go to Edizon, but this time Edizon is showing me
"No cheats available for this game"

Is there a step I am missing in what I am doing?
dude try load back that cheat list that work then copy the cheat codes you want into that working list and add in that master code as well

Atou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 5 .txt files in this one. Can you elaborate on which one is the build ID for 1.3.0? It's been a few years since I used atmosphere
File "AC70E41BB699CB9F" is the one for 1.3.0.
Post automatically merged:

dude try load back that cheat list that work then copy the cheat codes you want into that working list and add in that master code as well
I have good new and bad news.

The bad news is, that your suggestion did not work when I tried it.

The good news is, that I have figured out a fix to the problem!

For some reason, the text file is saved with UTF-8 as its Encoding.
If you save the file with ANSI as its Encoding, EdiZon will be able to use any changes for the code list you make.

Last edited by Atou,

Kaizen_3090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
File "AC70E41BB699CB9F" is the one for 1.3.0.
Post automatically merged:

I have good new and bad news.

The bad news is, that your suggestion did not work when I tried it.

The good news is, that I have figured out a fix to the problem!

For some reason, the text file is saved with UTF-8 as its Encoding.
If you save the file with ANSI as its Encoding, EdiZon will be able to use any changes for the code list you make.
welp no one knows what program you use as .txt editor

phfr97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys! I edited the Pokemon Violet cheat code .txt, all the cheats work even after editing, but the game crashes when I'm in battle against a pokemon or trainer. I'm using version 1.3.0 of the game and code.

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Does anyone have a full list of ALL, and I mean ALL Pokémon in the game? Other Pokedex websites do not like Regieleki, Arceus etc. even though they are in the game, and I need a list of truly all present Pokémon.

EDIT: Nvm, PKHeX has the full list if I scroll through them from A-Z. Cumbersome, but what else can I do.

Kevin03

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hey guys, i still new about this code cheat.
So these code cheat how can i put it in my Nintendo switch and what folder i will put it in, do i have to create file .txt to put the code in?
I have install edizone but i don't see any cheat on it, still some game i download on tinfoit have cheat,some game is not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy