If you want to keep using the old codes without editing again you can set all the codes the new encounter on + default Encounter on + the pokemon you want to spawn works + all lvl works items works but it won't spawn any default pokemons it will just fix the old codes to work normally, you can't mix up old and new spawn codes that will break them it's either the old ones or the new ones
I can always switch back and forth as I made a file of each, but I’m liking the single line codes better, I was just finding it weird that the default encounter was the one that works when I host union circles and stops it from crashing, when using the single line codes it will still spawn the selected mon when your encounter is off or on the only way to stop it from spawning is to put it on default
I can always switch back and forth as I made a file of each, but I’m liking the single line codes better, I was just finding it weird that the default encounter was the one that works when I host union circles and stops it from crashing, when using the single line codes it will still spawn the selected mon when your encounter is off or on the only way to stop it from spawning is to put it on default
Yea cuz they broken with the old ones the default code fix this made me crazy lol I didn't know the new codes a line could just be added so I organized myself again for the variants
Yea cuz they broken with the old ones the default code fix this made me crazy lol I didn't know the new codes a line could just be added so I organized myself again for the variants
I did all the legendaries and variants in both codes, I’ll share my list I use here for both different types of codes when I get a chance if anyone wants to check them out
Also sysBOT has not been updated yet. So if you see it working on twitch that user fixed the pointers themselves. Lusamine has not had a new update and they are estimating another week for sysBOT
found a bit of a bug with the infinite HP and PP cheats, if you switch Pokemon during a battle, the effects switch to the opponent's pokemon instead of your own
I have every encounter code working. Tried and tested with 08. The additional 00000000 is required.
Example: Zacian - 08000000 03213E9C 00000000 00000378
I have every encounter code working. Tried and tested with 08. The additional 00000000 is required.
Example: Zacian - 08000000 03213E9C 00000000 00000378
So, just a question since I'm updating my cheats text file, are the new paradox mons 3F3 and 3F4 respectively or they got a different value? I'm going by logic here as they're the only ones I'm missing and they're the latest Mons added in the game.
So, just a question since I'm updating my cheats text file, are the new paradox mons 3F3 and 3F4 respectively or they got a different value? I'm going by logic here as they're the only ones I'm missing and they're the latest Mons added in the game.
I would recommend editing your existant files from previous update you can search a value and edit all in 1x no need to edit them 1 by 1 and will make it way faster, the new spawn list isn't 100% correct ppl found alot of mistakes
I would recommend editing your existant files from previous update you can search a value and edit all in 1x no need to edit them 1 by 1 and will make it way faster, the new spawn list isn't 100% correct ppl found alot of mistakes
If I knew how to do it I would do it instantly though. The ones I have been using were the ones that looked like that: (thankfully, I still have my old cheats file stored in my computer)
If I knew how to do it I would do it instantly though. The ones I have been using were the ones that looked like that: (thankfully, I still have my old cheats file stored in my computer)
There multiple ways those ones will work but but you have to put the new codes and activate Encounter on + Default Encounter code on (posted here) + the pokemon you want to spawn and it will work normally also with other codes active like ability, nature, items, lvl, only the default Encounter won't spawn any default ones it will fix the the egg issue
Edit: nop they actually the new codes so no need to do the default thing
There multiple ways those ones will work but but you have to put the new codes and activate Encounter on + Default Encounter code on (posted here) + the pokemon you want to spawn and it will work normally also with other codes active like ability, nature, items, lvl, only the default Encounter won't spawn any default ones it will fix the the egg issue
Edit: nop they actually the new codes so no need to do the default thing
Now we have the new encounter cheat all we need to do is replace the new lines with the old spawn system and it should work the same why all the confusion I'm reading the last few pages
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...