Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

yztrance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know a guide on how to add the other dlc pokemon on the game for picnic breeding or does it have to be through the encounter codes?
Do you mean you want the dlc mons to be available on the overworld? If you're using a cfw switch/emulator, then you can use a mod that adds them, one is available in Gamebanana.

Kevin1232132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know if there is any way to make it stable when spawning the pokemon in union circle for another player, some seems to always crash and others works on specif lvls only also for the encounter items it keeps crashing 7/10 times

Cocolocooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well its something. Thx a lot for the codes
You can spawn more than one, if you activate all different pokemons you will find random pokemons everywhere, so I guess if you activate only 2 then you should find only those, not sure since I only tested it with all of them activated for a randomized run (the only problem is that all of them are at the same level, but helpfull for a "everything is at lvl 100" run, both wild pokemons and battles are lvl 100 and random, and thats my next randomlocke after finishing my current one with vanilla levels and a randomizer mod)
Post automatically merged:

Hello,
I just reached endgame in my first playthrough (double playthrough with a friend, he's playing scarlet im playing violet)
And i am wondering if there is any code to speed up/skip text boxes? I know there is the setting for text speed as in every pokemon game but i feel like instant text (or text boxes only lasting like 0.5s) would make tera raids bearable again.

It is literally a joke how sometimes the enemy pokemon does an attack that locks you in text boxes until it can attack again leaving you standing there for minutes.

I only have limited knowledge of assembly code and i dont know anything about how to make these codes.

Do you guys think such a thing would be even possible?

There is a game speed code, that helps with that, plus there is a mod for no delay in battles, just google it and should appear (has some cam problems but they are tryng to fix it)

yztrance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you know if there is any way to make it stable when spawning the pokemon in union circle for another player, some seems to always crash and others works on specif lvls only also for the encounter items it keeps crashing 7/10 times
How do you spawn the mons? Is it by using the encounter codes? Are you doing the union circle through "lan-play" or just local multiplayer? Does the remaining 3/10 times it doesn't crash, what codes are being used? There's a lot of possible reasons why it crashes, so if you can provide more context and details, it'll be easier to diagnose what is causing the crash.

Kevin1232132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I go in online mode together with a friend in union circle active codes are 6ivs all shiny Encounter code on and a pokemon chosen + lvl 10 or lvl 100 or this left off for lvl 1 for some as soon as we both arrive game instant crash, some work only at lvl 10 or at lvl 1 for example Regidrago is 100% broken for me, I think for ppl thay t makes it work they use another main Encounter code that the ones we get here I tested over 30hrs with my friend some work fine some work 1/3 times some are instant crash also it can work at some point and than later on not work anymore at all

How do you spawn the mons? Is it by using the encounter codes? Are you doing the union circle through "lan-play" or just local multiplayer? Does the remaining 3/10 times it doesn't crash, what codes are being used? There's a lot of possible reasons why it crashes, so if you can provide more context and details, it'll be easier to diagnose what is causing the crash.

I go in online mode together with a friend in union circle active codes are 6ivs all shiny Encounter code on and a pokemon chosen + lvl 10 or lvl 100 or this left off for lvl 1 for some as soon as we both arrive game instant crash, some work only at lvl 10 or at lvl 1 for example Regidrago is 100% broken for me, I think for ppl thay t makes it work they use another main Encounter code that the ones we get here I tested over 30hrs with my friend some work fine some work 1/3 times some are instant crash also it can work at some point and than later on not work anymore at all

Last edited by Kevin1232132,

takumifijiwater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, is there any difference between a shiny that is naturally found/hatched versus one that is "forced shiny" through the use of codes? Any way someone could tell?

cheekyminx777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are the galarian legendary birds in the game? Or is there a spawn code for them?

Seen an image of them in game but can't find the code anywhere.

If you are out of render distance when you spawn the Pokémon it won't crash. If your friends can see you, it will crash one of you.

Kevin1232132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But you need to be in the same area for the person to see the spawned pokemon I always stay in the same area no issue on most of then

Are the galarian legendary birds in the game? Or is there a spawn code for them?

Seen an image of them in game but can't find the code anywhere.

If you are out of render distance when you spawn the Pokémon it won't crash. If your friends can see you, it will crash one of you.

Darems

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi! Is there any cheat that could help me complete the pokedex? I got all pokemon from violet but I cant get scarlet ones

Reotaida

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have been looking for a way to increase the shiny rate to 1/256 in order to make a shinyrace in union circle it would be great to have an answer. thanks in advance

Hello, I have been looking for a way to increase the shiny rate to 1/256 in order to make a shinyrace in union circle it would be great to have an answer. thanks in advance

lesward

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i spawn mons in union circle for friends if i cant go online?

Hey how is everyone spawning in pokemon in union circle if you cant go online or link an account to nintendo on modded switch

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

You could usw the force shiny code
How do i spawn mons in union circle for friends if i cant go online?

Hey how is everyone spawning in pokemon in union circle if you cant go online or link an account to nintendo on modded switch
You can use cheats online, if you have a legal copy and dont use nsp's, but obviously there is a ban risk, even if its small chance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0