Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Buggz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
has anyone tried the full pokedex with pkhex? When i use it i only get 397 seen and catched
Yeah it worked for me but i had to do it 2 times, first time for me in reverted back to say ive only seen and caught 4 pokemon when i already had 300, then i went and did it again and it gave me 400 /400

Reactions: patjenova

od1n89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will there be a code where the gym leader will assist in the raid battles? that would be nice. I believe there was one for Sword/Shield and it would be nice to know if its possible for Scarlet/Violet too

LRQ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 60 fps code doesn't appear to work on Ryujinx. The 30 fps lock remains in place. I understand it's not going to work on console considering the performance.

Also, how are you guys using Falo's encounter code? Although some match the number after PM in image, only like two do. Every other code is different, and the mentioned hex column does not appear to exist. Converting the PM code to HEX does not result in a match with the pre-made codes.

Edit: OK, I found imgonzieman's table, but I don't understand what Ruimusume's images are for.

Last edited by LRQ,

CorvusTheCrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
yes, please test and report back
Post automatically merged:

no 60fps even on max overclock
so I tested it on wild pkmn and exp candy
wild pkmn-still gains normal exp, when leveled up my pkmn (lv40) decreased to lv.23 ish after defeating the wild pkmn, but actually level-up normally after the combat (lv41)
candy-decreased my pkmn's level to lv.23 after leveling up with candy
so I dont think its working properly

Icirrus

Trophies
XP
Country
Friend of mine got set up with this and asked me a good question so wanted to put it out here since I didn't know.

He transferred his save to his CFW switch to use cheats (6iv, nature) and now he's finished the game.

He asked me if he transferred his save back to his ofw switch (using Nintendo's method of save transfer) would his ofw switch/pokemon account be banned?

Since the pokemon only have perfect ivs and nature's would he be alright to go online to battle with them?

Tl:dr - If CFW save is transferred to OFW switch will he be banned online for only having perfect iv pokemon?

Z3r0x0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Since PKHex is out, I've just dumped my living dex.

For some reason, only Koraidon and Miraidon are not legal, but this is most likely a PKHex bug.

Attachments

• Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Living Dex.zip
    139.2 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: kalkat579

Tsunn7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok uh I tried the encounter mode, all my spawns became Mew for the fun and then I turnt it off successfully. Or at least I thought so. I continued playing normally and then I saw a couple of Mew with other Pokemons in the wild. How can I get rid of those? All cheat codes (except the encounter mode OFF) are disabled. Already tried restarting the game. Have I fucked up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh