Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

fuzzyp1ckles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to trade Miraidon to a friend online but I can't seem to trade it. I imagine it's because I'm playing Scarlet and it is supposed to be caught in Violet. Any way to fix this or do I have to wait for PkHex?

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not sure if I messed something up, downloaded the cheat database with AIO, but when I start up Violet and open Edizon it’s empty. Is there a new build or do I just need to delete and fresh install edizon?
that AIO updater wont work on these codes because i have the cheats on this thread rather than the main cheat thread of all games that edizon looks at
Post automatically merged:

I sadly don't succes to make things work. I buy a newly SD card but in the atmosphere content folder, there isn't the folder of the game. I'm totaly new about this, must I create a new one with the exact same code ?
And if so, must I also create the 'cheats' folder and a text file named 'B26A631109A29124.txt' ?
I am really sorry if I understand things wrongly.
unzip the cheat folder from main post. then choose your game folder either scarlet or violet go into that folder. you will see atmosphere. just drag and drop atmosphere to the root of your sd card it will nest it all where it needs to go

I'm trying to trade Miraidon to a friend online but I can't seem to trade it. I imagine it's because I'm playing Scarlet and it is supposed to be caught in Violet. Any way to fix this or do I have to wait for PkHex?
That would be the anti cheat :)

Loreki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@OblivionReign
I ... what? Isn't EdiZon the cheat ? Let's see with pictures. I extract JKSV and EdiZon in my SD card, and I created a folder of the game in contents, and the folder cheats in the game. here the images:

image.png
image.png

dienamikruo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need some help please. I have tried to add the move modifier codes but only the title name shows up in Edizon and it seems it wont work without a master code. I've even tried to merge with the 1.01 cheat list but then the codes do not work along with this.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
need some help please. I have tried to add the move modifier codes but only the title name shows up in Edizon and it seems it wont work without a master code. I've even tried to merge with the 1.01 cheat list but then the codes do not work along with this.
send your file, ill take a look

OldCheffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a cheat code to get all technic machines?
No, the best you can do is use the encounter item cheat. The list of items is attached to OP’s post. Just go into the cheat folder, open up the .txt file for whichever version you’re using (1.0.0 or 1.0.1) and add in [Encounter Item (name of item)] underneath that type the code of the item like so: 04000000 03075538 0000YYYY where YYYY is the item code. So like this:
[Encounter Item (name)]
04000000 03075538 0000YYYY
Then when you go into the game, turn on encounter, select a pokemon, and you can either use thief or just catch the pokemon and the item will be its held item. I hope this helps! I do have a fully made list for every TM code saved as a .txt file as well. @OblivionReign If you’d like I can send you the file and you could add it to the attached files. Hopefully it could help other people out as well.

OldCheffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm as lost as you Smaflaf ^^'
Hi guys! Is the cheat still working? I have ryujinx and I havent encountered any pokemon that I want. Please help thanks

Can you send me the files/cheat? maybe I am using the outdated one.
Are you guys using 1.0.0 or 1.0.1? If you have 1.0.0 I recommend updating as most of the cheats don’t work properly with Ryujinx/Yuzu. If you’re still having trouble after that just let me know and I’ll try to help as best I can

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
the B26A. txt codes work. but the moves...
ok so the moves
the B26A. txt codes work. but the moves...
ok so in the moves its got "www", "xxx", "yyy", "zzz" you gotta replace those digits with actual move ids which are found here https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-scarlet-violet-cheat-database.621563/page-147#post-9997777
the code wont work or show up with those letters there as it isn't proper syntax.
This is evidently why I also didn't put it into the main file because it is a code everyone needs to edit before hand and have it set up.

No, the best you can do is use the encounter item cheat. The list of items is attached to OP’s post. Just go into the cheat folder, open up the .txt file for whichever version you’re using (1.0.0 or 1.0.1) and add in [Encounter Item (name of item)] underneath that type the code of the item like so: 04000000 03075538 0000YYYY where YYYY is the item code. So like this:
[Encounter Item (name)]
04000000 03075538 0000YYYY
Then when you go into the game, turn on encounter, select a pokemon, and you can either use thief or just catch the pokemon and the item will be its held item. I hope this helps! I do have a fully made list for every TM code saved as a .txt file as well. @OblivionReign If you’d like I can send you the file and you could add it to the attached files. Hopefully it could help other people out as well.
Drop away my friend

PKM190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So to be clear:

[6IV Off]
04000000 00D0AB20 394103E1
04000000 00D0AB2C 39410BE1
04000000 00D0AB38 394113E1
04000000 00D0AB44 39411BE1
04000000 00D0AB50 394123E1
04000000 00D0AB5C 39412BE1

Codes (from top to bottom) are: HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed. Do I have that right?

Ragnarschmidt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Ok I really need your help on this one! So all my folders got deleted and had to reinstall the whole thing and I can't remember the path that I should follow to drag and drop the encounter mod and Charmander's encounter as well. I used to copy and past the folder and just change the name and txt file, so can't seem to remember how it goes apparently..

What's the name of each folder and order, geez hope I'm making sense.. I think this is how it goes:

/the name of the mod(matching the name in the txt file)/romfs/cheat/gameversiontxtfile(violet 1.0.1)F7F74F8045642CBE)/

is it right? Help please hope this is not against rules..

dienamikruo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did that. i went through the list and selected Moves based on the ids and added the hex numbers. when going to Edizon only the title name of the Code shows. i even tried to jus use the Move Modi .txt file by it self and still nothing.

Arcansel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not sure i request here or if it is possible through cheat code, it would be nice to have some sort of raid viewer that would show what pokémon are on raids.

Loreki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
from the photo you sent it doesnt look like you are showing me your nintendo switch sd card at all so im not sure what im to be helpin with there.
to explain properly, I bought a new SD card today, and my computer don't have any SD access. So I used my cellphone to do this.
Judging by your words, I must first do something between my card and my switch console, that's right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto