Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
apologies but is there a cheat to change the ingame time, or would the game speed help speed it up? I'm trying to shiny hunt for kirlia (i want to not use the cheat to find shinies bc it feels much nicer to find them without it) and it stopped spawning at night even with the psychic shiny sandwich. :'(

Does Overworld and Raid Shiny code makes the Pokemon legal as well? Thank you!
They should be fine, since it's pretty much a normal encounter turned shiny by the code, i think...?
If you're worried, i'd recommend giving yourself the herba mysticas and shiny hunting with the sandwich recipes

Kieronc123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a friend just put me onto this site, would i be fine running the cheat that speeds everything up on my switch without going on airplane mode? this is a bit of a 1st for me

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
a friend just put me onto this site, would i be fine running the cheat that speeds everything up on my switch without going on airplane mode? this is a bit of a 1st for me
I think you'd be fine doing it. It's not like you're getting illegal pokemon with it.
Just don't go into online raids, i feel? I mean it wouldn't even benefit there LOL

• Love
Reactions: Kieronc123

AReyes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been trying to find a Pokemon Size cheat to get the jumbo mark.
Apparently the default size is 128 and can be anywhere between 0-255.
Though I dunno anything about edizon so I'm hoping someone might be able to figure out how to set an encounter's size.
Also to compound this, it seems every pokemon hatched from an egg is average size (128), regardless of the parent's size. If it's possible to edit the data of an egg pokemon's size, that'd be kinda neat too.

Edit: Fact check, more testing kinda just proves that the size of the parents pretty much doesn't matter at all, and are locked the moment you get the egg much like every other statistic.
Hatched mons are completely random, though seem to have an affinity for being closer to average size than large or small.

Last edited by AReyes,
Reactions: WicCaesar

KyleGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
apologies but is there a cheat to change the ingame time, or would the game speed help speed it up? I'm trying to shiny hunt for kirlia (i want to not use the cheat to find shinies bc it feels much nicer to find them without it) and it stopped spawning at night even with the psychic shiny sandwich. :'(

They should be fine, since it's pretty much a normal encounter turned shiny by the code, i think...?
If you're worried, i'd recommend giving yourself the herba mysticas and shiny hunting with the sandwich recipes
I see, I'm just thing if the code alters the calculation of Xoro as well. Thank you! I might check it when PkHex released the support for SV.

Coolmotif30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has a cheat for turning off exp/level gain been made yet? I saw similar thing in the video down below but the author refuses to share codes

I think there is one to turn off exp but if you're looking for turning off exp share, I don't believe it's been made yet
Post automatically merged:

Thanks a lot then i'll buy pokemon from random guys :(
I mean it should be out soon. I would just wait. Keep checking projectpokemon.org

Reactions: ELY_M

lnstinct

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Overworld and Raid Shiny code makes the Pokemon legal as well? Thank you!
I think I heard its technically illegal because the PID won't update like it does in PKHex. Will have the PID of the wild non-shiny still which is traceable technically. No idea if Game Freak will ban for it though

jonaand2

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
{Turn Game into Scarlet (1.0.1)}
04000000 0136E4B0 2A1F03E1
04000000 0136E4BC 52800640
{Turn Game into Violett (1.0.1)}
04000000 0136E4B0 52800021
............[/MEDIA]

whit this we can capture exclusive pokemon violett in scarlet? for example find bagon in his area in scarlet?

Kieronc123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you'd be fine doing it. It's not like you're getting illegal pokemon with it.
Just don't go into online raids, i feel? I mean it wouldn't even benefit there LOL
ty ty. cuz he was using it to hatch eggs, so i wanted to use that for shiny hatching too. as long as i wont get banned im down

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whit this we can capture exclusive pokemon violett in scarlet? for example find bagon in his area in scarlet?
Even more so it literally boots the entire other game up as the only difference to do so in them is those flags

Bradle6

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got it working, BUT it requires you starting again. (backup your save just incase)
Im assuming its due to somewhat corrupt data in your save. Luckily I saved my pre-release save and am using that to make shiny eggs now <3

Any one else have to do this I would rather not start all over again

flockamav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yes i been trading my friends and even the starters go through

i even got all the charms transferred to my legit copy at he start of the game
Post automatically merged:

I think I heard its technically illegal because the PID won't update like it does in PKHex. Will have the PID of the wild non-shiny still which is traceable technically. No idea if Game Freak will ban for it though
they are legal the pass the check when going on raids and pvp...

pokemons are flagged are non legit when it has egg moves without being hatched.. and gen exclusive move lists

and pokemon home pokemon cannot go online

but anything caught in the wild max iv shiny or hatched [ if confirmed smh] is legit because the ID will generate it based on the outcome...

this has been like this since gen 4 lol

and the fact tera types can be changed in game the legit checks are more calm this gen

i been $ shiny starters all week in my group lol just catch them in the first city to be safe

Reactions: Max89

Zephiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Sorry, but this is the code for v1.0.1. I'm looking for the code for v1.0.0.
For some reason with using both the text codes in Edizon when spawning Ditto, I need the original code from v1.0.0.
Without the original code, nothing spawns for me.

[Encounter #132 Ditto (v1.0.0)]
04000000 00CD2554 52801081
04000000 00CD2560 52800001

Try this one. From the look for the code, then you just need to take the index number of the pokemon, x2 then convert it to hex. Ditto is #132, so hex should be 108

Bradle6

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone got a completed save that can hatch shiny pokemon the save uploaded on 209 I can't hatch shiny pokemon on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP